Good teachers are more important to a child’s development than good parent.

Good teachers are more important to a child’s development than good parent. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

On contemporary society, education serves as a catalyst for our modern advancement. However, citizens are invariably and inevitably faced with a question: teachers or parents? Who are more important for child’s development? Confucian, one of the greatest and most influential Chinese educators, has insightfully commented, “Parents are the best teachers for children’s life.” I cling to an unshakeable belief that his remark gives a comfortably answer to this question.

Good parents are the first guide in their child’s life. When I was a baby, my parents teach ed me how to speaking native language, from the essential words and numbers to a few simple sentences like “hello, dad”. Gradually, I could introduce myself and read some cartoons and novels by my parents’ aid. They inform me how to make friends and to explore the world, while I was a child. Those are the cornerstones which cause me to absorb knowledge easily in continual formal class.

In addition, parents are more tolerant of their children’s behavior than teachers. In the case of children who made mistakes and, in particular, grave mistakes such as crime, children will lose the credence of teachers, parents, however, will stand in their line to encourage, assist and advocate them to correct mistakes. I can think of no better illustration than the statistic. Experts from Department of Sociology in Peking University stated that 90 percent of parents can tolerate children who make mistakes. On the contrary, only 78 percent of teachers can tolerate their students.

Admittedly, teachers play the crucial role in children’s life. These are teachers’ unshakable responsibility that to introduce children into the professional area, to improve children’s performance of every aspect and to stimulate personality gradually and eventually tending to completion and consummation. Unfortunately , one teacher is a relative temporary actor in children’s life, but parents are everlasting roles in children’s whole life. .

Therefore, due to the above mentioned reasons, which relevant with each other to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive than any single one of them, I reinforce my stand point that parents are more important than teachers for children.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does DNA analysis reveal about the domestication of horses?

Good teachers are more important to a child’s development than good parent. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

IN contemporary society, education serves as a catalyst for our modern advancement. However, citizens are invariably and inevitably faced with a question: teachers or parents? Who are more important for A child’s development? ConfuciUS, one of the greatest and most influential Chinese educators, has insightfully commented, “Parents are the best teachers for children’s life.” I cling to an unshakeable belief that his remark gives a comfortablE answer to this question.

Good parents are the first guideS in their child’s life. When I was a baby, my parents TAUGHT me how to speaking native language, from the essential words and numbers to a few simple sentences like “hello, dad”. Gradually, I could introduce myself and read some cartoons and novels WITH my parents’ aid. They informED me how to make friends and to explore the world while I was STILL a child. Those are the cornerstones which cause me to absorb knowledge easily in continual formal classES TODAY.

In addition, parents are more tolerant of their children’s behavior than teachers. In the case of children who made mistakes and, in particular, grave mistakes such as crime, children will lose the credence of teachers, parents, however, will stand in their line to encourage, assist and advocate them to correct mistakes. I can think of no better illustration than the statistic. Experts from Department of Sociology in Peking University stated that 90 percent of parents can tolerate children who make mistakes. On the contrary, only 78 percent of teachers can tolerate their students.

Admittedly, teachers play the crucial role in children’s life. These are THE teachers’ unshakable responsibilitIES that to introduce children into the professional areNa, to improve children’s performance IN every REspect and to stimulate personality gradually and eventually tending to completion and consummation. Unfortunately , one teacher is a relativELY temporary actor in A CHILD’S life, but parents are everlasting roles in THE children’s whole life. .

Therefore, due to the above mentioned reasons which ARE relevant with each other to form an organic whole, and thus become more persuasive than any single one of them, I reinforce my stand point that parents are more important than teachers for children.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad friend.

Kitos. 7/10

Hello Kitosdad, Think you for revising, but I felt puzzle in some points.
“to improve children’s performance IN every REspect”
respect is admiration felt, but what the meaning which I want to express is: teacher can teach children variety of source to improve their skills, such as logic, count, art and so on.
Is that express vagueness?

You are correct to query this my friend. Either word can be used in this context.
A lifetime of using respect automatically prompted my revising this.

“respect is admiration felt” … true, but respect can also be used in many other situations. This is one of them.

thinks again, I got it!
maybe it is a different between nature and ESL, so I will use respect for lifetime~ :slight_smile:
and I found I got a lot of mistakes about preposition. How can I use them more smoothly and correctly?