Good Pimsleur Package?

The Pimsleur method seems to be helping quite a few people here, and I was thinking I’d like to get something from them to help me in my Italian (since I might go next year w/my hi-school). However, I went to Simonsays.com and saw tons of stuff of greatly-varying prices. Some things there seem ludicrously expensive while others are the price of an older video game, so it confuses me. So, can somebody here please help a new user and provide a bit of info on which one is the most up-to-date or most comprehensive (ignore the price-tag)? Your help is greatly appreciated. Adios.

The difference in price depends on the course level. If you want to start out and learn Italian, and you’ve had no prior experience, I would get Pimsleur Italian Comprehensive Level I. This has a full 16 hours of instruction, so that you get a solid basis on speaking and vocab. The Basic Italian and Conversation Italian courses are just smaller versions of the same Comprehensive Level I (meaning they take out the later lessons.)

Also, you can purchase CDs and audiobook chips of the Pimsleur lessons for less at Pimsleur Direct which has free shipping as well.

Hello,

I just saw your message on here. I am sure its already too late. But just in case you are interested I have most Pimsleur packages as high quality mp3 files. and I can send you a dvd or CD. Each language the entire selection 60 $. You can use paypal to pay. so If there is anything wrong you can then ask foe a refund.

each language contains the entire collection for example

Spanish I,II,III + extra etc …

send an email to ab12rev@yahoo.com