Good GRE prep material

Hi to allllll,
Here I am informing to all gre aspirants that there is a site ‘esnips’ where u can get almost every material for gre. So plz do try that, this will be really helpfull for people.
thanx
All the best.

That site has materials that are illegally posted, so I wouldn’t recommend going that route. It’s cheating and violating U.S. copyright laws. Not the best way to start your grad school quest.

Well, eSnips claims that they act ‘in accordance with a law in the United States called the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”)’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Stuck in the sand[YSaerTTEW443543]

They can claim it all they want, but they’re wrong! People are posting copyrighted materials there (if you see Kaplan or Princeton Review or Barron’s, that’s copyrighted), and that’s illegal. I guarantee you those companies haven’t given anyone permission to post them!

I’m with you, lk50df. I guess esnips may face a similar fate like napster someday.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A couple walking through the wood[YSaerTTEW443543]

Sorry!
I was not aware of this. I thought that this way some students will get good material. In future I will care before posting anything.
kajal.