Good grammar book?

Hi,

is there any grammar book - apart from the “in use” series - you can recommend me?
Should be one for advanced learns and in English (or more from England - like from Cambridge, Oxford, Longman…) - I already have a German one (had to buy it some years ago at school) and somehow it isn’t that good. Or, to be more precise - it’s terrible.
Doesn’t necessarily have to be one with exercises.

Thx in advance!

Hi Stefanie,

What is a good grammar book by your definition? Are you looking for specific grammar explanations or a general grammar reference book?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Promoting the services of a fitness center[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Stefanie,

I’m not suggesting it’s a book and of course it’s up to you whether you think it’s any good but if it’s grammar you’re after, may I in all modesty refer you to the grammar material I’ve written for the site:

english-test.net/lessons/index.html

Alan

Hi Stefanie!

If you are looking for a educational book I?d like to recommend the Cornelsen English Grammar book to you. I use it myself and I?m used to say that it is really comprehensive and easily visible too. In addition to it there are to practice books containing the lesson?s solution. You can get it from:
Druck St?rtz GmbH, W?rzburg
ISBN 3-464-05334-2
Number of order: 53342
I liked to hear your opinion about it if you should have a look at.

Michael