give some suggestion to my personal statement( before October 10 )

XX University where I study is a very famous university in XX. At there I have finished my two years career of study. And at the end of the second years , I get the chance which is what I always dream of to participant in a project of Canada . And I make my decision to take part in the project of XX University .

I know University of XX who has friendly rationship with university from my English teacher . And we are proud of having good relationship with XX University. Therefore, I have a better understanding of XX Unversity. The high level education and earnest study atmosphere of XX University is what I always admire. Besides, I also love the project I apply for I have a better knowledge of it.

My two-years study help me to have a knowledge of research. And I gain lots of basic knowledge of researing. What make me proud of is that my average score is 91.7/100 and the GPA is 3.69/4. That is very high in my department. But my scholarship and prize is a little. The reason is not grade is low , but for the standard for getting the prize or scholarship. Because in my department , the most important is not the score you get or the research you do ,but it is the activity you take part in . And the activity have no relationship with study. It is also the reason that I want to do research in your university, and I don’t like the atmosphere of my department .

In my department I have little chance to do research for professors pay little attention to ours, so I almost have no experience of researching. And the most of experiments is small theses, not about project. So the project is what I always want to take part in. And I believe I have the ability for my subjects cover a range of fields which will make a great difference on my study in the furture . I am proud to say that I have a great understand of all my subjects that I have studied .Based on my study , I have the ability to do research. And I have acutely awared that only combine the materials and the computer technology that we can make a deeply difference on the way of mechanical engineering fields. So I have attach more importance to matericals and computer technology. The materials is about chemistry, but it also have relationship with the mechanical engineering. we know diffient materials have diffient performances, and usually the special performance is just what we need. If we want to use the special performance, we must to use special matericals. Therefore we must have a basic knowledge of matericals’ performances. And matering the technology of how to use it and how to generate it . At the same time , computer technology is also important .We can use it to caculate, control something and realize some functions which is important to realize automotive. And your project is most of about the use of computer which combine with the calculus which is my best in my study.And when I enter into the major I have realized it. So , I also spend lots of time on them. Therefore, I have the aspiration to achieve the project.

Concering my application materials, you may regard that I am not so distinguished among the numerous applicants for I have no research experience and no prize about some computer competes. But there is still much more things to take into consideration. And the average score and GPA is enough to prove my the ability of study. Here I don’t want to demonstrate how much I qualified for your project but to stress when there is a will,there is a way, especially when there is an interested mind as well as a devoted heart.
Please give me advice before October 10. I need it hurriedly.
Thanks a lot .

Hi
Decide by your heart. Its a thing that may encourage you to do incredible things.
Good luck and have a good selection.