- They wanted to get going on the construction of the building.
- He got through in the examination.
- I am sorry if I have unwittingly hurt you.
- It is all because of you. It is all your doing.
- Settle the matter somehow or other.
- Let your uncle mediate between you both.
- How are you concerned with our affairs?
Please correct all.
There are no corrections necessary, but you may need to note the following:
- They wanted to get going on the construction of the building. (here ‘get going on’ = ‘begin work on’)
- He got through in the examination. (Here ‘get through in’ means he was successful in the exam and got a place on a course or similar. Please compare it with ‘He got through the examination’ (no ‘in’) which means he managed to complete the examination.)
- Settle the matter somehow or other. (somehow or other = in any way)