Gas prices in your country

What are the gas prices like in your country or state? Here in Houston, Texas I pay about $2.30 per gallon. Which is .60 cents per liter.

1 Like

It’s more than twice that much in Germany even though we all have been subsidizing the fossil fuel lobby with trillions of dollars. What we need is a paridigm shift regarding our sources of energy and our economy model.

1 Like

I suppose that is the most difficult part. How can we change an economy that is so dependent on fossil fuels? The world economy revolves around such fuels.

1 Like

We can start by stopping to support the fossil fuel lobby.

In Russia we pay $ 0.75 per liter.

2 Likes

.75 cents a liter isn’t too bad. However, over $1.20 a liter is crazy! That’s $4.53 a gallon at minimum. We, in America, would have an outrage!

2 Likes

Well, I can recall when I spent £3 to ‘fill up’ my tank, which was quite a big deal in those days. That was petrol and then I took the advice of the experts and switched to diesel and quite frankly I don’t look at the price by litre any more and just spend £60 and hope I can travel a good distance. The average price is I suppose is about £1.35 a litre for ‘super’ litre. To be honest (and I apologise for the pun) that’s certainly no gas!

4 Likes

Is it true that most Russians have their own crude oil well?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: and why do we need to pay for gas?)

2 Likes

That’s a question only the guy in the Kremlin can answer. Incidentally, I’ve found an interesting article about the fact that Russia might want to go green in the distant future after all:

2 Likes

I am leaving now in pakistan every one know that pakistan is not a big country but in the pakistan gas price is very low so people use things that can operate by gas. i also have a best moon lamp that can work with gas and electricity because of much use of gas create shortage of gas

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to our forum. Please note the difference between ‘leave’ and ‘live’. As for promoting your moon lamps, please tell us more about your business plan.

1 Like

no i am not promoting i just talk about pakistan and moon lamp was example many things are there that can operate by gas and electricity.i am a social worker and work in NGO as well i am a teacher.

2 Likes

Hello Loarder, welcome to our forum. Please tell us more about your activity as an NGO worker. What kind of NGO do you work for?

2 Likes

thanks. I am working in Edhi Foundation that is a famous NGO of pakistan, i am working as teacher so i want to improve my english

2 Likes

we pay 0.5 dollars per liter

2 Likes

Hi OphraLee, welcome to our forum. $0.50 per liter is quite cheap. May I ask what country you live in? Many thanks, Torsten

1 Like