Found an SAT blog. (live rss feeds)

Ok since the SATs are around I was browsing some websites and came across thesatblog.com Check it out

It is like a slashdot site only pertaining to SATs. It is always updating as I have noticed through RSS feeds.

Umm thats it I though I would share, and also HELLO this looks like a great forum for sats.

Nice blog. Also INeedAPencil.com has a free SAT/college admissions blog that is quite informative.

Hey,

I looked for that site and can’t find it. Since I’m in here, thought I’d let everyone know about a great product that I’m using. It’s an SAT board game. It is actually really fun and the questions are pretty cool. They refer to modern things like Nicole Ritchie or whatever. Blogs are good, but we’re still stuck using study guides, the board game is a relief to play - way less painful. Plus I got great ideas on how to answer questions by watching other people do them. got it on amazon.com. TestPrepUGames. :twisted:

Dex

You may also want to look at collegeprepcoach.net They have a really cool video test prep kit

You might want to check academichacker.com out. It’s from a well-known SAT instructor, his techniques are really awesome

We learn better when learning is fun. Check out www.wordXross.com for the new educational game “wordXross”. The game is totally free and contains 3 free SAT puzzles that reinforce SAT vocabulary in a fun and challenging way. After solving these puzzles, you will retain these words in your vocabulary. If solving these puzzles help you, then you can buy 20 more SAT puzzles for less than you will spend at your next visit to the coke machine. Each puzzle contains approximately 35 challenging SAT vocabulary words.

This is a dead link.

I didn’t do the games.

i just went to Wilson Daily Prep, and got some professional test preparation.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how high my SAT scores were.

http://www.wilsondailyprep.com

hey everyone…also check out the weekly tests on practicethesat.com every saturday 11 am EST; its free to use and the material is off the chain…

Nice blog! These also seems like a good ones:

blogs.bostontestprep.com/
2minutesat.com/blog/

Try ultimatesatverbal.blogspot.com

Lots of info.