First FREE simulated TOEIC based test operated by a TOEIC Test Center

Hi Pauline,

You can take the test here: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A cargo plane[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, I found some mistakes so I mention them here.

There is an error in the Q.73 - ©

(73) What is the main purpose of the announcement?
© To inform of to a city project → “to” is not needed

2 typos in Questions 176-180

Calypso
Very affordable, ---- Nor recommended for rooms exposed to moisture. → “Not”

• Generates 70 % less hear → “heat”

Many thanks for pointing this out. We’ll change it soon. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a departmental secretary[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Tirsten,

Thanks, I read the message about the TEOIC Test

Hi Jose, that’s great to hear. Best regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What is Dr Schmidt researching?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi!

I received the mail about TOEIC

Hi!

Hi
my name is anahid, and i m sending this message as i recieved your sugestion for this test , i am happy and appreciate your efforts to give me such an apportunity to take part in such a great test,
looking forward to hearing from you
thanks
anahid

Hello everyone,
I am Edgar, from Mexico
We are having holidays in Mexico (you know because of summer), that’s why I have had the opportunity to check more often the forum and practice English with your help.

This is the first time I am going to do a TOEIC, so I hope I get a good score.

I was reading you are going so send me a link in private message, aren’t you?

I look forward to receiving your answer

My best wishes, Edgar

Hi Edgar,

Here is the link: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator1/

Good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a marine biology class[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

Hmmm I have to practice more. I got 684 points.
I’ll keep trying hard.

Thanks my friend,
My best wishes

Hi Edgar,

You can take the second test here if you like: english-test.net/toeic/exam/simulator2/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why may Martha need money?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I dont like it because it doesn’t work well on my phone. Sorry, i’m using nokia phone to access the internet. I dont have Pc.

Dear toarsten :

I’d appreciate what you usually email me a lot. I’ve learnt with your fantastic essays and I look forward to keep getting them but the most interesting thing has been the TOEIC Simulator because I can practice listening and vocabulary. I’m embarrassed to ask you more but I’d like to ask you some advice to teach grammar in a funny way for teenagers in ESL in Colombia. Again thousands of thanks.
best wishes
Alcira

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi everybody,

I am Duyen (it means “love”), i am apreciated to access the international information from you to TOEIC test, i need to learn and improve more about english, it is an important to me individual, my job in general. i am trying to find the good way so as to go far away in english. thanks so much from your valuable ideas.

Hi Torsten my name is Manuel and I am a aviator pilot and as you know English it is the language of aviation around the world.
If someone want to fly across the border of their country must have a certification in his license that he is able to read, write an speak english fluently, this explain my interest to improve my level of knowledge in English.

Hi, Mr Torsten:
I really appreciate your project to create an engine for us to do TOEIC test. I hope to receive new toeic tests from your email. But I’m sorry for hesitations in my recording.
Thanks for your concern.