fight is so useful

Hi, everyone.
Can you take a look at my essay.

Topic: what invention has made great change for humman life?

Have you ever dreamed of flying like a bird? I think most people had such dream when they was children. Nowadays, airplanes are more and more popular, cheaper, faster. So, I choose airplane which has changed our lives.

Try to imagine, one day if you are sitting in a room one thousand kilometers AWAY from your family.And you miss your parents so much, it has been a long time you have not seen them and you decide to met them as soon as possible.Just only one think you must to do right now, you must go to the airport and buy a ticket and you will stay at your home in next two hours. It is amazing, everyone who are older than eighteen years old can buy the ticket by them self. It is not like fourty years ago, you must wait for a long time to buy an airline ticket, but nowadays it is very simple and populer.

And it is impossible to go one thousand kilometer in two hours by a bus, I never have an idea like that. Airplanes are faster, the normal airplane’s speed is around eight hundred kilometers per hour, some other airplanes are faster than sound’s speed. Another way, long time ago you must pay one thousand dollars for a fly with distance one thousand kilometer, but today you must only pay one hundred dollars with the same distance. It is really cheaper so everyone can buy it.

Airplanes are very useful, it has changed our lives.From the ariplane you will see the coulds, you will see how is big the earth.Let your dreams come true by feeling your fly.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?

Hi, everyone.
Can you take a look at my essay.

Topic: what invention has made great change for humman life?

Have you ever dreamed of flying like a bird? I think most people had such dream when they was children. Nowadays, airOplanes are more and more popular, cheaper, faster. So, I choose airOplane AS THE THING which has changed our lives.

Try to imagine, one day if you are sitting in a room one thousand kilometers AWAY from your family.And you miss your parents so much, it has been a long time you have not seen them and you decide to met them as soon as possible.Just only one think you must to do right now, you must go to the airport and buy a ticket and you will stay at your home in next two hours. It is amazing, everyone who are older than eighteen years old can buy the ticket by them self. It is not like fourty years ago, you must wait for a long time to buy an airline ticket, but nowadays it is very simple and populer.

And it is impossible to go one thousand kilometer in two hours by a bus, I never have an idea like that. Airplanes are faster, the normal airplane’s speed is around eight hundred kilometers per hour, some other airplanes are faster than sound’s speed. Another way, long time ago you must pay one thousand dollars for a fly with distance one thousand kilometer, but today you must only pay one hundred dollars with the same distance. It is really cheaper so everyone can buy it.

Airplanes are very useful, it has changed our lives.From the ariplane you will see the coulds, you will see how is big the earth.Let your dreams come true by feeling your fly.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This essay is far too informal SS, plus your punctuation and spelling are very weak along with your sentence structure and content. You need to really change your approach to writing, especially for the TOEFL.
None of these faults are unchangeable, but it is you who has to change them.

Kitos. 7.5/10.