Ferienwohnung in Mönchengladbach gesucht!

Hallo, wir suchen eine Ferienwohnung für einen unserer Englisch Sprachtrainer in Mönchengladbach für folgenden Zeitraum: Sonntag, 21. Februar bis 12. März 2010. (3 volle Wochen).

Sollten Sie interessante Angebote haben, dann kontaktieren Sie uns bitte hier im Forum damit all unsere Trainer die Informationen lesen können. Einzelheiten können Sie dann mit auch gern unter 0172/3590351 oder td at english-team.com besprechen.

Vielen Dank,
Torsten Daerr[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Transportation announcement[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten.

Thank you for speaking with me today about the courses in Nordhausen and Mönchengladbach. As we discussed, if you find you require a teacher for Mönchengladbach, please let me know. I can be reached on my landline +49 6257 969143, or mobile 0 1578 8280310. I look forward to possibly speaking with you next week. Otherwise, we can keep in touch via the forum.

Kind regards,

Sheila Grace

Torsten try posting on Toytowngermany.com there are often people with rooms or apartments for short term rental.

Hi, I received and forwarded the following to Oliver. Mrs Swertz also called me and I think her offer is great! But then again, it’s up to Oliver to make the decision.

Hallo.
Wir könnten Ihnen für den gewünschten Zeitraum unsere Ferienwohnung (vollmöbliert/ 80m²) zum Preis von 200,- EUR zzgl. 150 EUR NK anbieten. Unser Haus liegt am westl. Stadtrand von MG; 6 km bis zur BAB 42 / 61 // 10 Min. (PKW) zur Innenstadt entfernt.

Es wäre nett, wenn Sie uns kurz informieren könnten, ob noch Interesse besteht.
Tel.: 0170 / 9318785
MfG Swertz

And while we are at it, I received the following message from my friend Bruce is has been working in Cologne for the past few years:

I have discovered a new Hostel / Hotel here in Cologne during a Sunday
walk where I am using the Internet to write to you.
If we have any friends or English Trainers who may need an economical uncomplicated
accommodation quickly when in Cologne, Leipzig or many other German cities
(e.g. Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, München etc) then check out - www.aohostels.com
I know them from Berlin and this one in Cologne is super.

Torsten, check out the one in Leipzig opposite the Hauptbahnhof.
On the Website you can play a Video to see inside it. aohostels.com/en/leipzig/
It is probably the most luxurious Hostel in Europe and the prices are as low as € 12.00.

I will certainly use them when in Munich.

Also check - gomio.com/ for the rest of Germany, Europe and the Planet.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Giving a customer information about his bank accounts[YSaerTTEW443543]