Feedback on latest TOEIC-Test

Hi all,
@English-test-net.team: first of all I want to say “Thank you very much for your great site” … I very much enjoyed working on this web-site in order to get some pratical training for the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test …

I just received my TOEIC results by e-mail and I’m very happy about a score of 880 … after a intensive test-preparation of about 6 weeks only. :smiley:

How I got prepared?

• about 6 weeks self-studies on pc (software-program by tell me more in business english),
  • about 1 week worked with a special preparation book “Target Score for TOEIC”,
  • some exercises on english-test.net (especially part I (picutre test), II and III)

My “strategy” during the listening part:

• my impression: except only one answer I could understand all speakers and dialogues clearly
  • I tried always to answer as quickly as possible and then tried to read the questions of the following part in advance,
  • don’t spent to much time on each single question, , mark one answer even if you are not quite sure …

Reading part:

• I tried to over-read the whole texts (letters, news articles, …) as quickly as possible, looking for key-words,
  • some of the possible answers could be excluded (by logic) at a first glance,
  • I finished in time (about 15 minutes earlier) and therefore I could re-work some of the questions.

Good luck for your tests, regards, Anette

how can you upgrade your listening? can you share for me?

thank you for your advice
really that is very important advices for us .

kadir

Hi Kadir, please note that the noun ‘advice’ is uncountable so the word ‘advices’ does not exist.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Tiling[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Lucky girl, one quick and easy way my students improve there listening is to use a CD player or IPod to listen to TOEIC listening exercises on their way to work and home, if it takes 15 minutes to get to work or school and 15 minutes back, you can listen for 30 minutes.

Also movies help, family movies or young adult movies are best because they don’t use too difficult words. I would try watching a movie/tv show 2-3 times, once with your native languages subtitles, then the 2nd time with English subtitles and last with no subtitles.

hello
anetta

can you say us what is your software program?
ı need the score of min 786 from toeic…
thank by now.

kadir

Hi Karid, try this: english-test.net/toeic/simulator1/[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Giving directions on the phone[YSaerTTEW443543]