Features of Android English Test App?

What features and contents do you want in your new Mobile English Language App?

• English lessons via mobile email.
  • TOEIC listening comprehension questions.
  • TOEFL listening comprehension questions.
  • Head-to-head play mode.
  • Top Score List.

0 voters

For those of you who access our site through a mobile device such as an iPod/iPhone or a Google phone, which of the features listed about would you like to see most in our new Mobile English Language App?

In a few weeks you will be able to download and install an ‘app’, a small software program that runs on a mobile platform such as Safari, Opera Mini, Android or Windows Mobile. The software program will contain a variety of interactive vocabulary and grammar tests, listening comprehension exercises and a lot more.

The software menu will be available in the following languages:

English
Spanish
French
German
Russian

So please tell us how we can make your mobile English learning experience as valuable as possible?

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: How long did you work at ATZ corporation?

Hello all,
Really what an interesting topic. For me I use my n73 to explore the news, mails during my week end in the country. How can you help me about that?
Ahmed

Hello everyone I am using google phone which has got android software
So how wil I get this app
Thanks
Ugas

Hi Ahmed and Ugas,

The first version of the app will be available for iPhone users only. However, in a few months we are going to offer Android and Windows Mobile versions too. Ugas, which Google phone do you have and how often do you use it?

Thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A mail voice message asks for confirmation of the receipt of a fax[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten, I think it’s a good idea but, for me I havn’t got iphone, in that case I won’t be able to recieve it. Therefore, what am I suppose to do?

Thank you!
Omario

Thanks for asking Torstan, I have G1 mobile and its T.mobile phone.
I use regular.
By ugas

Well,thanks for your help.
This news makes me feel very happy. I wish I had all information about English, honestly, everything is welcome. I enjoy it a lot. thanks

What about being able to do recording/playback and conversations using your smartphone itself (like the Skype app on iphone)?

hi. its realy imprtant to know because deffrent people using several words during thier mobil calls .but another issue is using word like mobil phone or cell phone or handy or handest. but during time it will become phenomenon.
i can say language transfer for example like as you told me english people liveng &working in germane useing phrases of pleas call me on my handy
iam using just call me on my mobile i think its enough
thats all for me see you next time .

Hi Torsten
That is good idea, I got Blackberry 8820, I can access internet via GPRS everywhere, Please help me can download and install helpful software to study English as you recommendation.

Sinh Tran

I use blackberry.
Rubia

Dear Torsten,
I 'd like to see on my mobile phone:

1. Grammar exercises online.
  2. Short stories in English.
  3. English sayings and aphorisms.

Thanks a lot!

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best wishes,

Cesar Lopez Petrovich.

Dear sir,
I would like to have on my mobile (it’s not smart/touch/etc. yet) tests, stories, pictures to improve my English.
Thank you for e-mailing me.
Best wishes,
Kirill

Hello, Torsten.
I think I would prefer to be sent readind comprehension texts on my mobile phone.
Looking forward to reading from you.

Best Wishes.

Dear Torsten
its good idea! Thank you so much for your mailing :)))

waiting for windows mobile version

We’ve posted this a job here: english-test.net/esl-jobs/1000/index.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A bank customer is withdrawing cash from his account[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Drew, yes that will be a very useful feature and we are planning to include it in our app. As a matter of fact, we want to integrate entire TOEIC and TOEFL based tests so the program must have a voice recording and uploading function.

One the biggest challenges will be to display the reading texts as they are rather long and we need to ensure top navigation.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Giving directions to a co-worker who is on her way to a factory[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi
I am Alexandra, and replying to your question, I must mention that I am not using apps, no net on my moblie…The problem is that we hardly have privacy, everyone can reach us everywhere, so at least net I am using only at home( for now). Than is expensive on moblie(net). And last but not least, I dont like the tiny little letters on mobile, so is too hard to use it, I avoid as much as I can.
Best regards
Alexandra

Dear Torsten

great !

sunit kaushik