Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as l

Hi Kitos,
Please grade my essay on “Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, e-mail or telephone calls”.
Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

World has developed in such a way that it has become very difficult to meet with each other frequently. Everyone is busy in securing their own life. In such case letters, e-mails or telephone calls has made there life easy. Technology has grown towards peak, which has kept everyone connected together. Even though people feel that by communicating face-to-face we can understand expression or the reaction immediately of other person, I do not agree with the above statement that face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication.

Today’s business has distributed most of the people throughout the world, preventing face-to-face communication. Other medium of communications are more popular now. Previously, people used to conduct meetings in the seminar hall or in the meeting room of their office, but now, because of the advanced technology, meetings can be conducted sitting in their own house at any time. For example, a software engineer can communicate with his other colleagues who are sitting in different parts of the world by using telephone or either through e mail via internet.

In the past living together with extended family was common. But today in search of better opportunities everyone lives separately at different places. In this case it is not possible for everyone to sit with each other and talk again and again. Relationship with parents, siblings, cousins and friends can be maintained better by using other forms of communications. For instance I live away from my country and I feel like I am with my family members because of letters, e mails or telephone calls.

As the number of people using these forms of communication increased, there is a decrease in the charge of using them. Buying cards to write letters and sending them to friends is not costly now. Telephone calls used to be expensive few years ago. Now there is a tremendous decrease in the charge of a call because each and everyone uses telephone these days. When the internet was new to this world, only rich people used to use this at home but now a day we will get unlimited internet facility at a flat amount. Even a layman can use all these new techniques of communication with ease. Therefore other types of communications such as letters, e mails and telephone calls have made everyone’s life easy and are better than face-to-face communication.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many types of IMA passes are available?

Hi Kitos,
Please grade my essay on “Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, e-mail or telephone calls”.
Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

THE world has developed in such a way that it has become very difficult to meet with each other frequently. Everyone is busy in securing their own life. In such case letters, e-mails or telephone calls HAVE made THEIR LIVES easIER. Technology has grown towards A peak, which has kept everyone connected together. Even though people feel that by communicating face-to-face we can understand THE expressionS or the reactionS immediately of ANother person, I do not agree with the above statement that face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication.

Today’s business has distributed most of the people throughout the world, /preventing/MAKING DIFFICULT/ face-to-face communication. Other mediumS of communications are more popular now. Previously, people used to conduct meetings in A seminar hall or in the meeting room of their office, but now, because of the advanced technology, meetings can be conducted sitting in their own house at any time. For example, a software engineer can communicate with his other colleagues who are sitting in different parts of the world by using telephone or either through e-mail via THE (I)nternet.

In the past living together with AN extended family was common(,) but today in search of better opportunities everyone lives separately at different places. In this case it is not possible for everyone to sit with each other and talk again and again. RelationshipS with parents, siblings, cousins and friends can be maintained better by using other forms of communications. For instance I live away from my country and I feel like I am with my family members because of letters, e mails or telephone calls.

As the number of people using these forms of communication increase, there is a decrease in the charge of using them. Buying cards to write letters and sending them to friends is not costly now. Telephone calls used to be expensive few years ago. Now there is a tremendous decrease in the charge of a call because each and everyone uses telephone these days. When the (I)nternet was new to this world, only rich people used to use this at home(,) but nowaday we CAN get unlimited (I)nternet ACCESS at a flat amount. Even a layman can use all these new techniques of communication with ease. Therefore other types of communications such as letters, e mails and telephone calls have made everyone’s life easy and are better than face-to-face communication.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad at all Vkaa, but is the topic title a question or a statement?

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you Kitos.
The topic title is a statement.