Ever since their 1997 debut, Homework

Hello! Could someone please rewrite the two sentence in the easiest way? I mean I request someone one to write me what is saying in the following two sentence.

Ever since their 1997 debut, Homework, Daft Punk’s been at the vanguard of electronic music, creating one sample-jacking, endorphin-morphing hit after another. And the group’s ultrarare, mega-elaborate live shows helped set the standard for today’s lucrative, spectacle-driven electronic-dance music festivals.

Daft Punk brought out their first album, called Homework, in 1997. Since then, the band have helped to lead the way in the use of electronic music. They have had hit after hit, each one so different from anything people have heard before that it makes them think differently about what they are hearing. Daft Punk didn’t perform live very often, but when they did, their shows were very detailed and complicated. They helped shape how electronic music could be performed on a stage, and led to the type of performance seen at electronic-dance music festivals now - festivals which are spectacular and bring in great deal of money.