Should it be written “EU” or “the EU”?
Of course it is all about “the European Union” / “European Union”.
If both ways are correct which one to use and when?
It depends on context:
‘EU rules state that…’
‘The EU has stated that…’
I need at least 10 examples of complete sentences in which
the European Union
European Union funds
the European Union funds
are used in the different contexts in order to get the right patterns.
Please correct the examples from below.
- Now we can use pre-accession funds of the European Union.
- Integration into European Union represents an obvious solution due to the following reasons: proximity to European market, existing EU’s support to B&H state-building, establishing of economic ties with the EU members.
- In the light of globalisation process, existing space for progress and prosperity of Bosnia and Herzegovina outside European Union is quite limited.
- The date of entry of B&H into EU is not known.
- Some of them predict disintegration of EU prior to B&H joining.
- The process of cooperation with EU is placed in the close future time frame.
- How to get status of the candidate for EU membership?
- In the year 2020 will be the end of the negotiations and entry into EU.
- To the RS, it is beneficial to use the process of cooperation between B&H and EU.
- One of the answers to these questions is provided through regional EU policy.
- One of the answers to these questions is provided through regional European Union policy.