Essay writing: Nowadays people pay lots of attention to physical health...

plz sir help me to solve this topic

1) An American film actor once said, “Tomorrow is important and precious.” Some people think individuals and society should pay more attention to the future than to the present. Do you agree or disagree?

2) Nowadays people pay lots of attention to physical health through many ways. Some regard the attention is just for individual benefit, others say it is a social responsibility to care about health. What is your opinion toward the statements?

3) More working people are busy with work and have no enough time to spend with their family and friends. Why does this happen? What are the effects on family life and society as a whole?

4) Schools offer a wide range of courses such as physical education, music, economics, philosophy, math, English, geography, physics and history. Among all these subjects, which one do you think is the most important and which one is the least important?

Hi, Sabira :slight_smile:

this topic? You’ve probably meant ‘these topics’.
I guess you want us to do your homework.
My suggestion is: you’ll do your homework and we’ll try to correct it.
120-180 words each?

Best wishes :slight_smile:

Yes, these are topics on which you are to practice writing essays, Sabira. If you do not try it, you cannot learn.

…i m not getting how to start for this argument…An American film actor once said, “Tomorrow is important and precious.” Some people think individuals and society should pay more attention to the future than to the present. Do you agree or disagree?..this is the question for my IELTS exam that i have after 10 days…i really don’t know what to write on this…can anybody give me sample essay for this…i will be very grateful…thanxxx a lot!!!

There are many sample essays on the internet; just google ‘IELTS essays’.