essay:Will the internet bring people closer together?

I’m new here and this is my first essay try.I would really appreciate if someone could check it.

Will the internet bring people closer together?

Internet is definitely greatest invention of 20th century.Nowdays people can communicate faster through the internet, receive and send mails, buy and sell goods, play online games and talk with each other using different internet programs. Internet resources help people get latest news and improve knowledge by providing access to online libraries
Firstly internet is used at home by almost every family, especially in Canada, where a lot of people immigrated from different parts of the world leaving their family and friends. Internet is the easiest, fastest and sometimes the only way to communicate with dearest people that are far away. Sometimes it’s impossible to call them because of time difference, but we are always updated with their news, can see their pictures and feel much closer to them. Internet definitely helps immigrants to communicate in new country, providing information about new culture, new language.
Secondly internet is a great educational resource. Many people nowadays can afford studying even if they are located far away from any school or university. A lot of colleges provide online courses which help these students to get the desired information that was unaffordable before. Moreover there are a lot of online libraries, encyclopaedias and dictionaries, so every person can always find any information they want.
And last, but not least, internet has become one of the most important parts of business. Businessmen spend enormous amounts of money for upgrading their internet sites and for internet support. These sites provide information to the customers 24 hours a day, which is a great benefit: it makes easier to make a research on the company and decide whether to deal with it or not. Recruiters use those sites to receive information from potential employers by providing online application forms. This way saves recruiter’s time, they don’t have to check all the applicants; they can choose the most interesting ones. Internet news also helps businessmen to be updated with latest currency exchange rate, stock market. A lot of businesses find that advertising in the internet is much cheaper and more effective.
Internet has become the most important part in our everyday life. It brought different cultures together, educated many people and it contributes everyday life.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?

Yes…
One of the most beneficial effects of Internet is ‘’ bringing the people more closer…beyond the time zones…‘’

THE Internet is definitely THE greatest invention of 20th century.NowAdays people can communicate faster through the Internet, receive and send mails, buy and sell goods, play on-line games and talk with each other using different internet programs. Internet resources help people TO get THE latest news and TO improve THEIR knowledge by providing access to on-line libraries.

Firstly, THE Internet is used at home by almost every family, especially in Canada, where a lot of people immigrated from different parts of the World leaving their family and friends. THE Internet is the easiest, fastest and sometimes the only way to communicate with YOUR dearest people WHO are far away. Sometimes it’s impossible to call them because of THE time differenceS, but we are always updated with their news, can see their pictures and feel much closer to them.
THE Internet definitely helps immigrants to communicate in THEIR new country, providing information about THE new culture AND language.

Secondly, THE Internet is a great educational resource. Many people nowadays can afford studying even if they are located far away from any school or university. A lot of colleges provide on-line courses which help these students to get the desired information that was unaffordable PREVIOUSLY. Moreover there are a lot of on-line libraries, encyclopaedias and dictionaries, so every person can always find any information they NEED.

Last, but not least, THE Internet has become one of the most important parts of business. Businessmen spend enormous amounts of money for upgrading their internet sites and for Internet support. These sites provide information to the customers 24 hours a day, which is a great benefit: it makes IT easier to make a research on the company and decide whether to deal with it or not. Recruiters use thEse sites to receive information from potential employers by providing on-line application forms. This way saves THE recruiter’s time(.) They DO NOT have to check all the applicants; they can choose the most interesting ones.
THE Internet news also helps businessmen to KEEP updated with THE latest currency FLUCTUATIONS, AND THE stock market. A lot of businesses find that advertising in the Internet is much cheaper and more effective.
THE Internet has become the most important part in our everyday LIVES. It HAS brought different cultures together, educated many people and it contributes TO OUR everyday LIVES.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very good first essay Victoria. We hope to see more of your work.

Kitos. 8.5/10

Thank you so much Kitos for the quick reply and for all the efforts that you do to help people like me.

I have only 10 days to prepare for the exam(it’s not TOEFL). Can you give me any tips how to improve my writing skills in 10 days? This first one took me about 2 hours, but I will only have 45 minutes. And when tiping, it’s easier to improve spelling… And this topic was easy for me, but what to do if you receive more complicated topic on the exam? Do you have any tips?

Hello Victoria. If you were to get a difficult topic,(and I hope you don’t) try to think oftwo or three relevant points. (Two is OK.)
Decide their order of importance, and then expand your thoughts about each point to its maximum. Don’t move to the second point until you are satisfied that you can think of nothing else.
Do the same with the second.
Write a conclusion that embraces both points.

Take your time. You have sufficient time to think and write a good essay.

In the meantime try practicing by writing topics which you have little interest in.
Ten days is a long way off. You will be much clearer of mind by the time your test rolls around.

Kitos.

Hi Victoria,
It is also important that you start a paragraph with and indent or give a space after each paragraph.
You can compare your presentation with that of Kitos to see the difference.

Nzuahp

Well done Vicrtoria…you have some very impressing tips from our Kitos and you will surely be successful just if you follow the line of his advice…

Best of luck in your exams…

Thanks a lot to all of you.Will try to follow your instructions.