Essay: Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with group

Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

There exist two types of students: those who can work in a group and those who cannot do that. Personally I would rather study without others because of several reasons.

To begin with, young people are not so organised and accustomed to hard work. They are always full of different thoughts, ideas, senses or memories and hurry to share them with friends. E.x., when a student remembers something suddenly, he cannot wait until the end of lesson / lecture and disturbs his classmate. Whereas a student without others around will feel a responsibility for his work and concentrate easily on what he must do.

In contrary, people believe that work is more „colourful“ with different people’s ideas, also it is finished more faster by a group than by one person. However, when I with my classmates had to do an interpretation of literature creation via 10 min, it was an absolute misfortune. We all had different opinions, different insights, at last, different skills in Lithuanian. To create one splendid presentation was almost impossible.

To conlude, when you work alone, you just do your best. Studying with others is successful if only suitable students are found, that is extremely difficult.

TOEFL listening discussions: What upsets the young man’s mother?

Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

There exist two types of students: those who can work in a group and those who cannot do that. Personally I would rather study without others because of several reasons.

To begin with, young people are not so organised /and/OR/ accustomed to hard work. They are always full of different thoughts, ideas, senses or memories and hurry to share them with friends. E.x.
FOR EXAMPLE, when a student (suddenly) remembers something , he cannot wait until the end of lesson / lecture and disturbs his OTHER classmateS(,) whereas a student without others around will feel a responsibility for his work and concentrate easily on what he must do.

In contrary ON THE CONTRARY, people believe that work is more „colourful“ with THE ADDED INPUT OF different people’s ideas(.) Also(,) it is CAN BE finished more faster QUICKLY by a group than by one person.
However, when I with my classmates AND I had to do an interpretation of literature creation via IN TEN MINUTES(.) It was an absolute misfortune
DISASTER. We all had different opinions, different insights, at last, different skills in Lithuanian. To create one splendid COHESIVE presentation was almost impossible.

To conlude, when you work alone, you just do your best. Studying with others is successful (ONLY IF COMPATIBLE ) suitable students CAN BE found(.) That is extremely difficult.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Teysun. I like your work. You are a good writer, but your frequent incorrect sentence structure implies a lack of reading.

Kitos. 8/10

Oh… Thanks very much.
E.Hemingway’s book is already in front of my eyes. :slight_smile: