[essay] Please help me check and rate my essay. Thank you very much.

1. When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. How can schools help these students with their problems? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

[color=brown]When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. In my opinion, we can classify these problems to two major troubles: mental and physical living.
About students’ mental living, they meet a new environment which may completely different with their old school. For instant, they have to find new friends and begin set up new relationships again. It’s easy for someone who usually be hesitate. Eventually, they will feel alone in a strange environment. So, it’s better if they can meet a friend who have some similar characters with them. For example, school can arrange new students to a class where have a students who comes from same hometown or old school of these new students. It’ll help new students feel more comfortable to adapt to new environment. Further, a new student who feel the around social accept and celebrate him will easier to follow the new rules in new situations. A friend or a relationship can help new students quickly learn new study methods and keep in step with studying. Therefor, firstly I think school should help new students integrate to new school by arrange a friend or teacher who have some same characters with new students.
Besides mental living, new students can deal with many physical problems such as tuition payments, learning equipments’ fee or even house’s fee if they live far away their family. New school maybe locate so far from new students’ house, which is also a problem. Because these troubles, I think any new student need to be explained about all school’s fees clearly and proper. It will help them picture out what is their duty and what they can do. Also schools have to give a proper guide to their students such as map of school, how many fees have to prepare, how to contact when meet a problems and so on. Schools should have an own dormitory for new students who willing to live. No where can be better a dormitory for new student acquaint new environment.
Finally, I think it isn’t have enough for a new student go to new school. But I think at least these solutions can help them more easier for adapting.

TOEFL listening discussions: How does Dr Beech characterize the assistantship?

Hi Deathangel, I am afraid your writing still has a lot of problems. I liked your structure, but your introduction really needed a thesis statement. You have a lot of ideas, which is good, but you did not always express them clearly. You don’t have too many plain grammar errors, but many of your sentences are not structured the correct way. Overall, I would rate this essay a 3 out of 5.

Yes, thank you so much and wish you have a nice weekend, Mr. Luschen.
I’ll rewrite all these recent essays which you had corrected.
Viet.