Essay:Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world aroundus

Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us. What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now.

As far as I am concerned , going to a different country and being betrayed by a friend ,although these two does not have anything in common, can really change your view, your understanding of the surrounding world,the people around you and the way you live now. Let’s take, for example, my country - Bulgaria. You can see the various differences between my culture and that of, for instance, the Italians. People in Italy are honest, friendly, supportive, while here you can see only people who are envious and want to harm you and I really hate to stoop to that. Italians have changed my view toward people. Since I last visited Italy, I always try to be a better person, I always set goals and achieve them.

And being betrayed by a friend, I do not really want to talk about that. The past experiences can teach you more. I am glad I can turn back and see what I did wrong and what I can improve now.

And one more thing. Having gained a better success with girls I have become a better person. What I mean is that now I know how to create an emotional connection with them , since they are very emotional human beings. I know how to treat a girl, what to do to make her happy and all that because of my past experiences. I always learn. No one is born with inherited intelligence. And now I bemoan the fact that I suffer from a very rare disease called “romanticism”.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is Carlos Finlay significant?

Our past experiences shape the way we look at people and the world around us. What are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now.

As far as I am concerned , going to a different country and being betrayed by a friend(.) Although these two DO not have anything in common, IT can really change your view, your understanding of the surrounding world,the people around you and the way you live now. Let’s take, for example, my country - Bulgaria. You can see the various differences between my culture and that of, for instance, the Italians. People in Italy are honest, friendly, supportive, while here you can see only people who are envious and want to harm you and I WOULD really hate to stoop to that. Italians have changed my view toward people. Since I last visited Italy, I always try to be a better person, I always set goals and achieve them.

Being betrayed by a friend; I do not really want to talk about that. The past experiences can teach you more. I am glad I can turn back and see what I did wrong and what I can improve now.

And one more thing. Having gained a better success with girls I have become a better person. What I mean is that now I know how to create an emotional connection with them , since they are very emotional human beings. I know how to treat a girl, what to do to make her happy and all that because of my past experiences. I always learn. No one is born with inherited intelligence. And now I bemoan the fact that I suffer from a very rare disease called “romanticism”.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good Tedo, although your punctuation at the beginning was all wrong.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you Kitosdad.