Essay for IELTS task 2: globalization

Even though globalization effects the world’s economics in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss

There has been a long debate about how globalization effects the world today. Judging from the big picture, it is believed that globalization has contributed some positive improvements to the global economy. However, let’s not forget the downside of this phenomenon.

Globalization has created a wider economic gap between developed countries and underdeveloped countries. The occurance of this impairing effect happens, in most cases, because companies in developed countries have been exploiting some of the most valuable resources available in the so-called third world nations. Meanwhile, the governments in this poor nations do not possess adequate capacities, such as capital and technology, to make use of their own local resources for their own benefits. At the end, this condition has only benefited some private companies in developed countries.

Moreover, globalization has also created the increasing rate of unemployment in developed countries. This side effect has occured because multinational companies in rich nations have been actively outsourced their manufacturing activities to the third world nations with the purpose of lowering the cost of labor and the cost of production. Let’s take US for example. Since most of big manufacturing companies in US has outsources their production acivities to China, US rate of unemployement has been sky-rocketed which, in my opinion, was one of the cause of US economic recession.

To sum up, I believe that globalization has only benefited foreign companies. Therefore, we have to be aware of the negative aspects of globalization, so that we can come out with anticipation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------the requirements for IELTS writing test-2 are pretty much the same with TOEFL…
please correct and comment on my essay, coz i’ll be attending my IELTS test this saturday…

Thank you in advance

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture by a professor of Fine Arts

Even though globalization effects the world’s economics in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss

There has RECENTLY been a long debate about how globalization effects the world today. Judging from the big picture, it is believed that globalization has contributed some positive improvements to the global economy. However, let’s not forget the downside of this phenomenon.

Globalization has created a wider economic gap between developed countries and underdeveloped countries. The occurRance of this impairing effect happens, in most cases, because companies in developed countries have been exploiting some of the most valuable resources available in the so-called third world nations.
Meanwhile, the governments OF THESE POORER nations do not possess adequate RESOURCES, such as capital and technology, to make use of their own local ASSETS for their own benefits. IN the end, this condition has only benefited some private companies in developed countries.

Moreover, globalization has also created AN increasing rate of unemployment in developed countries. This side effect has occurRed because multinational companies FROM rich nations have been actively outsourcING their manufacturing activities to the third world nations, with the purpose of lowering the cost of labor and the cost of production.

Let’s take THE USA for example. Since most of THE big manufacturing companies in THE USA HAVE outsourceD their production activities to China, THE USA rate of unemployment has sky-rocketed which, in my opinion, was one of the PRIMARY causeS of THE USA’s economic recession.

To sum up, I believe that globalization has only benefited foreign companies. Therefore, we have to be aware of the negative aspects of globalization.

A good essay Vendetta.

Kitos.

OOpppss.