ESL Trainers wanted: TOEIC Prep course Nordhausen, April 26 through June 2

Hi everybody,

We are looking for English language trainers who want to take part in the following training project:

TOEIC prep course
period: Monday, April 26 through Friday, June 2, 2010 (10 weeks)
time: from 7:30 am to 3 pm, (8 units 45 minutes each), Monday through Friday
purpose: preparation to take the TOEIC Test

The group consists of about 8 people who want to increase their job chances by improving their English. The course is funded by the federal labour/employment agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, Nordhausen).

For previous TOEIC prep courses in Nordhausen, please check these threads:
ESL Trainers wanted: TOEIC prep course Nordhausen, January to April 2010
ESL/teaching English job: Nordhausen July 14 through September 21, 2009
ESL job: Nordhausen October 6 through December 14, 2009

Here is some more information on the course: Englischkurs in Nordhausen

If you are interested, please contact us here on the forum.

Many thanks,
Torsten Daerr[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The deserted beach[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hey Torsten,

I’m interested in doing the course for the entire 10 weeks. I’ve read the previous posts.

Kind regards,

Sheila Grace

Hello Sheila,

Thank you very much for your interest in the Nordhausen course. Would you also be willing to share the course with another trainer? Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The warehouse[YSaerTTEW443543]

If needed, I’m happy to share the course with another trainer. What did you have in mind?

Kind regards,

Sheila Grace

Hello Sheila, if you like you can do this course: English trainer wanted: Nordhausen, June 14 through June 25

Please let me know what you think.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their dormitory during registration week[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten.

June 14 to June 25 is perfect. Can you confirm it for me so I can purchase train tickets and make arrangements for accommodation? During this time of year the sooner the better, I think.

By the way, do you have anything for the month of May? My schedule is fairly light so far for May and it would be nice to pick-up some additional courses, if available.

Thank you ahead of time for everything.

Kind regards,

Sheila Grace

Hello Torsten,

As I mentioned in a previous email, I would most certainly be interested in teaching some of this course.

The ideal dates for me would be to teach for the last 2 weeks; from 24/05/2010.

Does the course finish on the 2nd of June? This is a Wednesday, so I wasn’t sure.

Best Wishes to all.

Oliver Johnston