ESL Job in Essen: August 2 through August 27, 2010

Dear English teachers,

We are looking for a professional language trainer who will be doing the following job.

Dates: August 2 through August 27, 2010
Times: 8:00 until 4 pm every day, 9 lessons per 45 minutes from Monday through Friday
Purpose: teaching business English for logistics/export/foreign trade to intermediate students (The level of the group is between A2 and B1.)
Number of participants: 6
Pay rate: EUR 135 per day

For more information, please contact me here on the forum.

Many thanks,
Torsten Daerr

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are we the home team or the visitors?

Hello Torsten,

I’m very interested in this position, and am available for the dates mentioned.

I even have friends in the area I can stay with.

Best Wishes,

Oliver

Hi Torsten,

I’m also interested in this position, however I can do only the first two weeks (from August 2 to August 13).

Regards

Roberto

Hi Roberto and Oliver, thanks a lot for your immediate responses. It’s quite possible that the first two weeks of the course will be taught by another trainer provided by the school so it’s best if you do the job, Oliver.

Oliver, would you be happy with teaching the last two weeks too? (instead of teaching 4 weeks).

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you know whose notepad this is?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

The last 2 weeks would be absolutely fine, but I’m free for the entire 4 weeks, if the other trainer provided by the school doesn’t come to fruition.

Best Wishes,

Oliver

Hi Torsten,

thank to you too!
Let’s keep in touch!

Regards

Roberto

Dear Torsten,

I have finally managed to join up! I hope you will consider me for this position. I have excellent teaching experience which I have gained over the last 5 years both in the UK and Spain. I have taught English at all levels, to all age groups. I have had excellent recommendations from my students and employers alike.
I would dearly love to have this opportunity and I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed with my work or efforts.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Caroline

Dear Torsten,

First of all allow me to say hello and thank you for your e-mail. As I can read on the forum, some fellow English teachers have already answered your post and probably you have chosen the right candidate. I just moved to Erfurt last week and I am looking for a job at the moment. I would like to let you know that I would be very willing to teach in Essen for those four weeks. If there is need for me, please let me know.

Best regards,

Georgeta

Hello Georgeta and Caroline, thank you very much for your interest in working with us. I’ve just received an email from the school in question saying that they have already found a trainer for the entire period so the job is no longer available.

Oliver, I’m sorry to tell this news and I’m sure there will be more job opportunities opening up soon.

In the meantime, you might be interested in working with us on this project: Telephone English Trainers wanted

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What did you do with the requisition form?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten.

It’s a disappointment of course, but c’est la vie!

Certainly, please keep me advised of any upcoming job opportunities.

I read about the telephone project several weeks ago, and would definitely be interested in contributing.

Best Wishes,

Oliver

Hi Torsten,

one of my customers is looking for a teacher in Jena. I’ll quote and translate his original text -verbatim- (job offer in Jena).

Für folgenden Kurs suchen wir eine(n) Dozent/in/We’re looking for a teacher for the following course:

• Englisch, Grundstufe (A2)/English, Basic A2
• Insgesamt 25 x 90 min. /25 x 90 min in total
• 1- 2 x 90 min. pro Woche / 1 - 2 x 90 min. per week
• Art: Einzelunterricht / Lesson type: one-to-one tuition
• Unterrichtsort: 07743 Jena / Location: 07743 Jena
• Unterrichtstage/-zeiten: Werktags vormittags oder WoE (jeweils nach Absprache)
/ Course days/hours: on working days in the morning or weekend (by prior arrangement)
• Beginn: ab sofort / Beginning: immediately
• Honorar/Anfahrt: n. V.// Fee / travel costs subject to negotiation

Regards

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Thanks a lot for posting this. I’m sure we’ll find a trainer for this job. Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could I see your driver’s license?[YSaerTTEW443543]