enquiry vs. inquiry

Can anybody tell me the difference between inquiry and enquiry giving examples. Thanks

Hi, please read enquiry vs. inquiry and let me know what you think.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: An entrepreneur is talking about how to start a business[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

There is no difference between enquiry and inquriy, isn’t is? Only inquiry is more often used in American English.

Minh

Hi Minh,

Yes I agree with you. By the way, the question tags can be tricky. Your question should read: There is no difference between enquiry and inquiry, is there? I hope it’s OK for you if I point our these things. I’m a learner of English myself and I’m always glad when a native speaker corrects me.

Please let me know what you think.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Traffic report for Interstate 55 and Highway 44[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

It is OK with me. I am very glad that you pointed out my English grammar mistake in that sentence. Yes, I should have written it as “is there?” instead of " isn’t it?" Your knowledge of English is much stronger than mine. I am very open-minded, so if you have any issue to be discussed, please feel free to contact me. I always want to know English well because I am not a native speaker.

Thank you, Torsten, very much again and again.

Sincerely,

Minh