enjoyable to have a job for three days a week Than five days a week?

Do u agree or disagree?
It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long working hours than to have a job where you work for five days a week for shorter hours.

Nowadays work places are providing comfortable shifts to their employee to work. There are many working shifts available to work on feasible time. Some people enjoys working for three days a week for long working hours, but I am disagree with this. Besides, I would prefer to work for five days a week for short hours to prevent consequences of working for long hours.

First of all, when employee work for long hours, They feel stress after the completion of the day. As the day progress, they get tired. Therefore, they cannot focus more on the work. Ultimately, they lose their work efficiency. The workers, who works for short hours a day, can work with more concentrate and more efficiently than working for long hours. Moreover, effects of improper work may sometimes have impacts on promotions in workers who works for three day a week.

Effects of stressful day continues when they arrive at home. They cannot spend quality time with the family in working days. Children might go for sleep when they come back to home after long working day. Because of long working hours people cannot take part in some regular activities like exercise or swimming or playing outdoor games and so on. If they have short working hours than they can perform regular tasks very well.

People working for a long working day might have some health issue. Many people work in front of computers for hours. continuous use of computer for long hours can cause stress on eye. We find many people complains of muscle pain. This is due to long working without any rest to their body. Therefore, to avoid all these consequences people should work for short period of time. If they are working for less time than they can have time to do take rest and to do exercise for healthy lifestyle.

In conclusion, It is better to have short working hours for five days a week rather than having long working hours for three days a week to avoid stress, to spend regular time with family and to have healthy lifestyle to live long.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why are red crosses erected on Tanna Island?

Hi Kattie, I thought your essay was pretty good. You addressed the prompt correctly and you have some good reasons to support your thesis. Adding some specific examples would really make your arguments even more convincing and boost your word count.The graders are really looking for examples to illustatrate your points in this type fo essay. Your writing is generally clear, but you do have some errors in grammar and phrase construction. Also, be sure to know the difference between “than”, used for comparison, and “then”, used for sequence. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Hi Kattie, I thought your essay was pretty good. You addressed the prompt correctly and you have some good reasons to support your thesis. Adding some specific examples would really make your arguments even more convincing and boost your word count.The graders are really looking for examples to illustatrate your points in this type fo essay. Your writing is generally clear, but you do have some errors in grammar and phrase construction. Also, be sure to know the difference between “than”, used for comparison, and “then”, used for sequence. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.