English trainers wanted: Magdeburg, January 31 through March 25, 2011

Hi everybody,

We are looking for English language trainers who want to take part in the following training project:

TOEIC prep course
period: Monday, January 31, 2011 through to March 25, 2011
time: from 8 am to 2:30 pm, (8 units 45 minutes each), Monday through Friday
purpose: preparation to take the TOEIC Test

The group consists of about 10 people who want to increase their job chances by improving their English. The course is funded by the federal labour/employment agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, Magdeburg).

For previous TOEIC prep courses, please check these threads:
ESL/teaching English job: Nordhausen July 14 through September 21, 2009
ESL job: Nordhausen October 6 through December 14, 2009
ESL Trainers wanted: TOEIC prep course Nordhausen, January to July 2010
English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

If you are interested, please contact us here on the forum.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Watering flowers[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, Torsten,

concerning Magdeburg I should take a look for bed & breakfast or a room only, but I would run that course, if not the other one in Eilenburg.

Thanks for the information,
Andreas

Hi Torsten,

thanks for your message. I’d like to teach the Eilenburg-class. I suppose it is still the AFI-project.

Regards

Roberto

Dear Torsten,
Yes I am interested in this course. Please let me know if you would like me to work during this time.

You have my C.V, and you know I have over 2 years of real work experience in this field. (Over 4000 hours.)

Please let me know what is the next step.
Kind Regards,
David Rinderknecht

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your quick response. Can you please tell me when you are able to start working with us?

Also, how many of the many previous and current project reports have you read so far?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A veterinarian[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, thanks for your reply. I am able to start working with you during the week of February 7th. Please let me know (what days) when you need someone.

Shall we talk on the phone at some point? Please let me know what the available open days are in the scheudle. Please detail which reports are necessary.

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
David Rinderknecht

Hi Torsten!

I would be interested to work either in Magdeburg or Eilenburg. The courses sound very interesting and I am available on both dates.

Many thanks and best regards,

Georgeta

Hi Torsten

I would love to do a week or two in Magdeburg. You know you can count on me if the need arises. I need a couple of weeks and Magdeburg would be perfect as I could even commute from Potsdam if there is no suitable place to rent. I’d really love the challenge of a new TOEIC class.

Your old friend
Richard