English trainers wanted: Havelberg April 26 through May 7, full time

Hi Torsten,

Tonight will be a great fit. What is your Skype handle?

Best,

Jason

Hi Torsten,

thanks for your enquiry. It sounds very interesting Jason’s idea about getting to know one another via Skype previously. I was even giving language lessons via Skype last year. As for my availability, I could do the second week just in case you still need someone or the trainer can’t make it at all.

Regards,

Roberto

Hello Torsten,

Just following on from my email to let you know that I’m most definitely interested in teaching this course for its entire duration.

Luckily, I have a friend whose family live in the area and they have told me I’m welcome to stay with them, although the commute wouldn’t be impossible either.

Do you still need someone?

Best Wishes,

Oliver Johnston

Hello Torston,

Sorry I haven’t been on board a while, and wanted to let you know that my Acting teaching possibility came through in Berlin, so unfortunately I’m not available to teach in Havelberg. I’m interested in the telephone opportunity if you have openings.

Thanks and hope to hear from you,
Svetlana

Hi Torsten,

I noticed the advertisement for April to May and am intersted in the position of an LCCI Level 1 Trainer.

I am LCCI qualified as a teacher. trainer and an examiner - what is the rate of pay on this occasion?

Regards,
Norma

Hallo Torsten,

I have seen our posting for a full time trainer for few weeks in Havelberg - I am interested. Please let me know that the conditions are i.e., pay and lodgings.

I look forward to hearing from you further.

Regards,
Norma

Hi Norma, our current courses are in Eilenburg, Magdeburg and Nordhausen. This thread belongs to a Havelberg course that ended in May 2010. Today is January, 23, 2011.

Best regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Playing with a ball[YSaerTTEW443543]