English trainers wanted: Eilenburg February 6 through March 30, 2012

Yesterday we were in the supermarket in Eilenburg to research any things whose names were written in English. We found all sorts of articles with english names.
There are many examples in fashion, food, cosmetics and technic:
For example:
sweatshirts, Baby Bodys, shoelaces, push up - extra large, Dog menue, cake setting ring, Shape ware (you can see on the photo)…

Katrin

Yesterday we were in a hurry at the supermarket castle.
There we have the following items with English
Inscription discovered.

• Swifter, Bagels, Trader Joe’s cranberries,
    Golden Toast, black tiger shrimp
    I have learned new skills in English.

Heidi

Here is the best example of why we have to learn English. The shop-assistant helped us understand what it all means:

Here is how you activate Javascript: english-test.net/faq/4/index.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A bathroom with an oval tub[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello friends, what did we do today?

• like all days we explained nouns, verbs or adjectives

• then we worked with our textbook

• we did dialogs and polite requests

• in the afternon we continued working on our company directory.

Jens explained to us, how to use Google dcs. We have been using a Google preadsheet. So far our company database contains about 20 companies from the Eilenburg region.

part 2:

Tomorrow and on Wednesday we wants to review and practise following:

• the alphabet
  • the numbers
  • the time
  • the simple present
  • the present continius
  • simple past
  • professions and jobs
  • giving directions
    and office equipment.

Hello Tizia, how are you? Did you learn all the phon-numbers? We enjoyed the breakfast.
Dear greetings from all English learners

What has the course done in the last two days?

We revised time, date, days of the week, seasons, months, polite requests, which vs. what and the alphabet (NATO as well as English). We then started the unit “hotel” (reading comprehension, hotel facilities and amentities, filling out a booking form, dialogues about booking a hotel room).

Have fun the next two days,

Torsten

Hi friends, in the last time we learned following:
-all words about advertisement
-repeating business-vocabulary
-talks with our partner about business-traveling
-difference between “any” and “some”
-difference between “much” and “many”
-Question with “have” and negatives
-Finding our way
-writing business e-mail
best regards and a happy weekend from Katrin, Kornelia and Christel

Hi Eilenburgers, long time no speak. How are you getting along with our projects? What company are we going to visit this week? I’ve been working with two groups of Lufthansa flight attendants from China and Japan. They all speak excellent English and are learning German at a rapid pace.

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Carnaval Venecia[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

here’s an update concerning the last three days.
The number of students was very little (5-7). We covered the following topics: directions, much vs many, some vs any (-one, -body, - where), little dialogues concerning hotel booking, reading comprehension. The group created a ppp about holidays, holiday regions and hotels - you may want to let them have a presentation about a company. We then covered the topics food, restaurant, would like, the pages 31 to 42 in the book, prepositions of time (ago, since, for, in, on, at) and we had important sentences for eating in a restaurant.

Please keep in mind that I will be away next week.

Enjoy your time with the class,
Torsten

Hi Torsten,

How was your trip? Please review with the group the following: the alphabet, numbers, company departments, the EU (countries, capitals, currencies), simple present vs. present progressive, simple past. We covered the book up to page 81.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

my trip was great - thanks for asking. In the last two days I have covered the following topics with the group: some vs any (body,one,where,thing), simple present, present progressive, will-future, going-to-future, the passive, the alphabet, the numbers and we went on with the unit in the book up to page 86 and to summarize all these things we played the game in the book page 148 and 149.

So long,
Torsten

Hi Torsten, here are the English-Learners from Eilenburg. Our plan for tomorrow is that
we like to celebrate our last lesson(It must not be champaign). We suggest:

1. The second “International Möllky-Festivale”
  2. Scrabble-Competition
  3. Monopoly (please bring enough money in coins with you!)
  4. Hangman
  5. Town, name. country, river, …
  6. Lunch in a first class restaurant in Eilenburg (3-Michelin-Stars)
    We think thats all. Best regards and see you tomorrow

That’s great, Christel. Many thanks for sharing this with me.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Personal assistant discusses scheduling for upcoming project meeting.[YSaerTTEW443543]