English trainers wanted: Eilenburg February 6 through March 30, 2012

Hallo, you German people., this is the Luschen famely from Neschwel Tennesi.
Yesterday was Presidens Day in U.S.
Father will translate, what the children say it.
The first says Cambel, who says of the first president.
It was Georg Washington.
Georg Washington was the founder. His is one dollar bill.
Marc speaks about Ebrahim Linkoln. He was our second President. He was a verry popular pesident and ha gane down in history.
He is a president of civil war and he thei free all of slave greace.
Tommes favorite is Barack Obama.
He does his job well.
He is the president now.
The first two presidents are now longer alive.
Father says okay, let us say good by.
By, by!

Best regards Tizia
the English cours in Eilenburg

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for all your efforts especially with the transcript. That was quite a challenge, wasn’t it? But it’s a great exercise because it helps you understand a variety of native speakers. You might also want to read this article in German: blog.english-team.com/2012/02/24 … sprachler/

Torsten, we also worked with the Business Objectives book and covered the first 15 pages. Tomorrow and Wednesday please review the following items again:

• the alphabet (NATO and letters only)
  • the numbers
  • the present simple (especially questions and negations)
  • the present progressive
  • the simple past

We start each day with explaining words in English so you might want to do some vocabulary building exercises too.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Reconstruction[YSaerTTEW443543]

Our information
what have we learned today:

• Practice the pronunciation of the numbers as 32.588.258
  • Listen report and fill in the blanks
  • new Vocabulary: market share, growth, subsidiary, competitor, revenue

Janine und Kornelia

In the last time we learned following:

• transcript video Presidents Day
  • sightseeingtour in Eilenburg
  • carnival in Eilenburg
  • transcript video Linda from Canadian
  • Business Basics:
    Lorella Braglia - maindesigner from Italy
  • questionwords
  • Numbers
  • vocabulary: brief, civil war, civil servant, growth driver, audience, inviting, overview, to conclude, area code, to commute, bon fire, to introduce, finally, subsidiary,
  • question with do/ does

Andreas, Christel and Katrin

Hallo Friend,

we now want a short report of our English lessons by giving Eilenburg. We learned the following:

• transcript
  • video Preseents Day
  • new vocabulary
  • main designer
  • founder
  • nationality.
    We learn questions with do or does.
    We talk about company Nokia. We go to Rose Monday carnival in Eilenburg.
    One day we go to Sightseeing attractions with 6 of Eilenburg, for example, the St. Nicholas Church,Sorbian Tower and city ​​Museum.

Best regards from Heidi & Tizia

Hi friends,
wath have we learned today?
In the morning we sing a song for little children, the singing was bad, but we learned new words: head, eye, ear, nose, mouth, shoulders, back …
Our teatcher painted a great picture.
We learned present simple, present progressive and simple past.
In the afternoon we presented our favorite music band or singer and translated songs. It was interesting that most of us like sad love songs.
That’s all for today
Best regards

Hello Eilenburg, Taucha, Pressen, Groitzsch, Paschwitz and Kospa crew! It’s great to see you have made so much headway and I look forward to meeting you again soon. In the meantime, please compose your own song, write some lyrics and perform it live in downtown Eilenburg.

Thank you very,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Resting by the pyramid[YSaerTTEW443543]

Who is the person in this photo?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Synchronised swimming[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, what kind of question is that?? It is bobo the clown - he’s our body-parts-learning-assistant=)

Hallo Thorsten,

this photo is our Assistant for body parts in English. This is a wonderful funny drawing of our teacher.
We can learn from our fine words here.

Best regards from Tizia

PS.: Today is my last day in the English course, unfortunate.
I found the great coach.

Hello friends,
today We repeated the alphabet, the numbers below and above thousands.
We practiced speaking and writing.
The cardinal numbers and the colors play a song
We sang the song in the morning.
We practiced using the telephone at work. We phoned in groups in dialogue.
We have now repeated the prepositions of example sentences.
That’s it for today.

Your English course of Eilenburg

Hello User,

how to learn playing the numbers?

Hi, we learned today: The first we sang a song about the colors. After them we repeated the tenses. Furthermore, we have dealt with phone calls. The largest was our Mölky-day competition. We had two women’s teams and one men’s team. Of course, all the women have won. If you don’t what is Mölkki, then have look at: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6lkky

Hallo Torsten,

first we sang a song about the rainbow with its colors today. Later we wrote down sentences in the difficult tenses, we practiced telephone conversation. The Highlight today was our game, called “Mölkky”. It was very funny. We had a men-team and two women-teams. Of cours the women won the game. I will also play the game with my family.

Katrin

Torsten,

in the last two days I covered basic grammar (alphabet, numbers, simple present, simple past, present porgressive, will-future, sentences with can/could/would/may). We also had little presentations about the favourite bands and songs as you could already read. Today, we played Bölkky to repeat the numbers and did some basics concering telephoning (making and postponing appointments) and I had the students do some online exercises. However, I didn’t go on with exercises in the book.

Have fun with the class.

Good morning my friens from english in Eilenburg,

i thenk your had a good day with braekfest. I not hav a time to write.I must laernin ( 4 pages A 4 and names and telephonnumbers in the room! i writ to weekend. i will be happy our with communication.

Best regards from Tizia

Hi everyone, you can download the first part of the English word photos here: blog.english-team.com/wp-content … h-Kurs.zip[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A city skyline[YSaerTTEW443543]

Update from Thursday the 1 March 2012
Our group went on an excursion to the supermarket “Marktkauf”. Our target was, how many English words can be found here. After three hours of hard work we found that there are a lot of English words. For example:
California Wrap, Ice tea, household tape, shower gel, computer game"midnight horror" etc. We found approximately 70 words.

Here is the second part of the pics: blog.english-team.com/wp-content … Ware-1.zip