English trainers wanted: Dresden

Hi everybody,

Please let me know if you are interested in the following job. Teaching English to a group of 10 employees of a department store in Dresden. Two times a week (Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings) from 7:45 am to 9:15 am (two units a 45 minutes).

There are two groups. The level of the first group is intermediate, the participants had English at school. The purpose of the training program is to enable the employees to interact with their non-German speaking clients in English so you need to focus on developing speaking skills.

The level of the second group is A1/A2 – most of the participants didn’t learn English at school

There will be a total of 10 sessions from March 24 through May 27.

For more information, please read the following thread which contains a summary of the previous sessions with did for the same department store chain: English training for department store staff

Please let me know what you think and I’ll give you all the details.
Many thanks,[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A moving truck[YSaerTTEW443543]

HI Torsten,
I am a recent recruit to this website and I live in Dresden. I’m available for telephone teaching and any face-to-face English teaching for business or general English at any level. I’ve been teaching English here in Dresden since 2006 and I’m a native speaker with over 11 years business experience in Marketing, Finance and Customer Service.
Are you still looking for teachers to join your team?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Karen

Hello Karen,

Welcome to English-Team and many thanks for your interest in working with us. Yes, we are constantly looking for motivated and qualified language trainers like you. If it’s OK with you I’ll add you to my email list and you will get notifications of any offers available as soon as they come up.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A person in the water[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello,
My name is Zain Mehdee and I am 28 years old and I have recently moved to Dresden. I grew up in the States, mainly New York and Orlando. I have also spent the last 10 years of my life in China. I have 8 years of ESL work experience. I am good at what I do and enjoy my time in a classroom. Along with a lively and upbeat style, my classes end up with students who have learned something by the end and are also entertained by the feeling of being engaged with the people around them.

I have taught students of all ages, ranging from 4-40. I find the approach for each age group varies however the end result is intended to be one and the same, to give a feeling who “accomplished” through learning and positivity.

I look forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Zain Mehdee.

Hello Torsten,
I’m new to the forum and haven’t found my way around yet. I privately teach English to adults coming to Australia to study, and am available if anyone is looking to live-in in Australia and have private tuition. We have a Farmstay on Kangaroo Island