English Trainers wanted: Bochum

We are looking for English trainers for the following course.

Dates: May 18 through August 3
Times: 7:30 until 3 pm every day, 9 lessons per 45 minutes from Monday through Friday
Purpose: preparation for EfB LCCI, Level I

The group is very small – there are only 5 participants and you will have a course book to work with. You can share the course with other English Team Trainers. This means, you can do any number of days or weeks, preferably at least two days in a row over the entire period of time or at least for more than two weeks.

For more information, please contact me here on the forum or via email.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: What’s the difference between Roxwell’s supermarket and Driscoll’s?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Sir,

I would be delighted to join your team. I have an ability to teach people.
The thing is-I live in Brussels. Please write me something back if it is okay with you to hire me or not. Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Respect highly,

Lo

Hi Lo,

Of course we can work with us if you relocate to Germany. How often have you taught English before?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Furniture store announces special sales weekend by means of a radio commercial[YSaerTTEW443543]

Good morning Torsten. Our friend Lo " has an ability to teach," but does he have any qualifications to do so?

Bill.

Hello,

My name is Natalie and I have recently moved to Bochum from Australia and am interested in English Trainer position you have advertised.

I am currently studying Media Studies back in Australia and am hoping to become a teacher after my course is completed. I have come to Germany to gain further experience in teaching until I become fully qualified.

I have had previous experience coaching large groups of people for choreographed dance, but have not had English teaching experience as yet.

If there is still positions available I can be contacted via email:
natty_kostov@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Natale Kostov.

Hi Torsten,

Hope all is well! Glad you found someone to take the Berlin classes. I was wanting to teach those towards the end so if something changed, let me know. Have you found someone to teach this course through August 3? I would likely be able to teach the last week of July.

Many thanks,
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Thanks a lot for your message. Are you interested in this job: English Trainers wanted: Mönchengladbach August 3 through October 22, 2009

If so, let us know and we can discuss details.
Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: At the checkout[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
Good day to you .
Thank you very much for encouraging me .I’d like to know "what is difference between day by day and day to day .Another thing is …when I talk with someone about past time … for exemple , When I was in Vietnam I go to many interested places.Can I use …I went to …or many interest or interested places.Thanks .
I’m looking forward for your reply.

Dear Torsten,
Have a nice day!
My name is Truyen. I am sorry for replying you very late. I have received 15 English lessions from you. They are very useful for me. I want to join the forum long time but I can not to log on, now I can log on so you can see some words from me. I can understand almost you English lessions (over ninety percent >90%) but my English listening skill is still very bad. Last year, it was first time I went to Europe. I stayed in Germany in 3 days, and other 3 days I stayed in Paris - the capital of France. That days were the most beautiful days in my life. I was born in a poor country so it is extremely difficult for me to go abroad.
I want to write you more and more but my English writing skill is still not good. Do you advice me how I can improve my English? I have been learning English since 1978 when I was in school but now my English is still very bad, although I am graduated from a Polytechnich university. I am a chemical engineer and I work for a cement company in the south of Vietnam.
Thank you for reading my message. Hope to see you soon.
Best regards,
Mr. Truyen

Dear All,Hope all is well …My name is Osama… I am from Yemen and i am working as airline staff

Could you please help me to improve my english language ?? and give me more explanation how to join the classes in this forum…

Kind regards
Osama

hi there Torsten,

my name is Mahir,

i’m a British native speaker, with over 5 years of English teaching in both the communicative and direct methods. I am currently finishing my celta p/t and will attain the certificate in September. I am already a Cambridge ESL KET/PET/YL(S,M,F) Certified Examiner.

i’m desperately seeking a job in bochum, STARTING IN OCTOBER/NOVEMBER. either in a school/language institute or with a company working with business clients, or working with young learners, i can work with all age groups. my second language is Turkish (I’ve been here for 2 years) and i also speak Arabic as a third language. i also hope to learn German while i am there.

i’m getting married, and i need to be near my future wife, who will be studying there for one year, so ultimately i’m looking for a one year contract, either full or part time.

my private email is
puccaso@gmail.com

Hello Mahir, thank you very much for your interest in working with us. The Bochum job was from May through August 2009 and as soon as we have another job to offer in the area we’ll get back to you.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsen
My Name is Nicole martins and i am a Canadian English teacher at Mundus Sprachschule in Bochum teaching both Conversational and Business English, part time.
I am inquiring to the job you have posted for the classes in May in Bochum. I don’t know if you have already found someone for this job but if so you can always contact me when another job comes up. It is better to contact me via email: nicolemartins7@gmail.com
hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Best Regards

Nicole

Hi Torsten,

Am also interested in this one. Please put me forward,

Regards,
Norma

Hello English Team Trainers

I have been asked by one of my long-standing clients to recruit trainers in the Essen – Bochum and Bottrop areas. The candidates must have the following:

Minimum TEFL certified
Other qualifications such as MBA, BA etc are an advantage
Minimum of 5 years experience in training EFL for business
Resident here in Germany
References from present clients and the like
You must be mobile (a car)
Native English speaker

The jobs are being offered at the beginning of 2012 and the selected candidates will be asked to do a “Test Training” (Probestund) at the clients address.

Should you be interested in the free-lance positions being offered please forward your CV along with a covering letter and any other relative documents to the email address below or via post to the address mentioned here.

If you have any questions then please do drop me a line and I will answer you as soon as possible. At this point I would like to wish you all very warm Seasons Greetings.

I look forward to hearing from you, and remain

Patrick Gallery
email: pg@aalpha-training.com
www.aalpha-training.com

Dear Patrick,

Thanks a lot for this. I’ll will get back to you about it soon.

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Car dealer is promoting used cars through a radio commercial[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,

I am a 27 year old English graduate from the UK. I am moving to Bochum on 26th June until the beginning of September. I am looking for some experience as a teacher/trainer. I don’t have any previous experience teaching but have worked for newspapers in New Zealand, where I have been travelling for the last 9 months. Is experience necessary for this role?

My email address is soulonfire19@hotmail.com, please contact me so we can discuss further.

Kind regards,

Becky