English Trainer wanted: Neubrandenburg September 7 through September 18

We are looking for English trainers for the following course.

Dates: September 7 through September 18
Times: 8:00 until 4 pm every day, 9 lessons per 45 minutes from Monday through Friday
Purpose: teach basic business English to beginners

The level of the group is between A1 and B1.

For more information, please contact me here on the forum or via email.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing EKG and MRI test results[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
Thanks for the offer, could you please forward me more infomation about the location of the centre. So I can look local pensions.

Regards
Scott

Hi Scott, it’s in Woldegker Straße. Thanks. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Booking a flight to Vienna[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten,
Thanks, yes I’ve spoken with Ian earlier today, it’s another WBS centre?
Is this a guaranteed contract as I would like to try and book my travel and hotel earlier to try and get a better deal.

Kindest regards
Scott

Yes Scott, it’s a guaranteed contract and it’s the same location Ian worked at.
Thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Scheduling a staff meeting[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten Daerr, I am from Azerbaijan. I have been working as an English teacher more than 2 years and i am going to take an international course-TEFL which certifies teachers` teaching to be professional(i think u know about it). So i would like to know after getting this certificate can i be employed by those organisations i see in this forum? thank u very much for sharing ur time, Best regards Abdul

Hello Abdul,

Can you please tell me which organizations you are referring to? What’s more important than formal certificates or documents is a willingness to learn and to accept changes. Also, as an English teacher you should be able to spell the personal pronouns ‘I’ and ‘you’ correctly.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who will be giving the presentation for us?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten, how do you do? I sent you an email, please if you can reply it, i would be happy. Thank you very much in advance.