English Grammar through Stories

I would like to buy English Grammar through Stories book but when I checked table of contents I only found present simple tense, present continuous and some future tenses. What about the rest? Like present perfect, past simple, past perfect, past continuous, past perfect continuous etc.

1 Like

Hi,

The continuous forms are in the story Going, going, gone - english-test.net/lessons/2/index.html
As for the other ones, they are on my list to write them one day. I need to be inspired! Thank you for reminding me of what I have yet to do.

Alan

1 Like

hi,
I have a question:
If I buy this, will I get also the listening files or it is only a pdf file? Iā€™d like to have it in my mp4, so that I can hear it when I have time.

Ana Ji

1 Like

Hi Ana, the English Grammar through Stories product is a PDF file. There is no audio for this product currently. Here is the link to the product for anyone interested in buying it from our shop: shop.english-test.net/esl-materi ā€¦ tories-pdf

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for answering me, and I have already got the PDF file of this book ^^. However, it would be great if you can send me a mp3 file when it were ready.
Ana Ji

1 Like

Have you got materrials about toefl ibt ?

You can buy the book here: ESL, TOEFL and TOEIC tests materials in PDF and MP3 | english.best shop