English/ESL teachers and English language trainers wanted for Dresden area

Hi everybody,

Please let me know if you are interested in the following job. Teaching English to a group of 10 employees of a department store in Dresden. Two times a week (for example, Monday and Wednesday morning) from 7:45 am to 9:15 am (two units a 45 minutes).

The level of the group is intermediate, the participants had English at school. The purpose of the training program is to enable the employees to interact with their non-German speaking clients in English so you need to focus on developing speaking skills.

There will be a total of 10 sessions this year commencing in January 2009.

For more information, please read the following thread which contains a summary of the previous sessions with did for the same department store chain: English training for department store staff

Please let me know what you think and I’ll give you all the details.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Will you be able to fix the computer?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello,

We are constantly looking for English teachers/English language trainers in the Dresden area. You should have a great interest in people and a TEFL qualification is a huge advantage although not mandatory. You will get training and support from our team so you can work with corporate clients in the Dresden area. Here a number of companies we need English trainers for:

• fitness centers (it would be great if you are into fitness and sports yourself)
  • retail sales companies (an interest for the service and retail industries is a of great advantage)
  • IT companies (you should be very computer savvy and interested in new communication technologies)

Ideally you have a fast Internet connection, a laptop and a driver’s license.

Please contact us here on the forum if you are interest in working with us.
I look forward to meeting you.
Many thanks,
Torsten Daerr[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation most likely take place?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, my name is Rich Zellers. I recently arrived in Dresden and I’m looking for classes or students to tutor. I’m a professional English teacher from the USA. I was an English major in college, and I also have a degree in Education. I taught in American public schools for five years, and I’ve been teaching ESL for three years. I taught English to the Spanish speaking players on a professional baseball team, and I’ve also taught ESL for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. If you’re interested you can contact me at richzellers@aim.com and I can forward my resume. Thanks, Rich

Hi Torsten,

Any similar teaching opportunities in the greater Stuttgart area in the upcoming months?
Thanks, Michelle