ENDANGERED ORANG UTAN

ENDANGERED ORANG UTAN

Hi Kitos, I’m back with this essay. I do interest with the condition of Orang utan in Borneo. Would you check this for me. Thank you………

Orang utan is a big ape with long hands and red or brown hair. He called Orang utan because he looks like a human being. He also lives in the forest. His habitat is in wet forest in Indonesia, especially in Borneo and Sumatra Island. Obviously, if we see from the structure of Orang utan’s gen. He is still in one family with others big apes, Gorilla and Simpanse.
Nowadays, Orang utan population is decrease rapidly every year. Orang utan lost about 80% of his population. The main threat for Orang utan is human being. Wild hunters always try to kill Orang utans just to get their baby. Besides that, illegal logging forces Orang utan to lose his habitat. Human being also has changed the forest into palm oil field. This situation makes Orang utan difficult to get enough food.
Fortunately, there is a reservation for Orang utan In Kutai National Park, East Borneo. This place was built to take care of sick Orang utans and help them to heal their trauma after a long time living in suffers. Also for Orang utan who lost his home.
Orang utan is including one of endangered species in Indonesia. He needs our help to bring him back to his forest, where he belongs. Recover the forest is one big job that we should do, so Orang utan can get his natural resources again. We hope that our grandchildren still can see this mammal in the deep wet forest in Indonesia for years.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of History (2)