either... or

Are all these sentences correct:

[color=red]1) They hire every actor who speaks German or Italian. I don’t know which.
[color=indigo]2) They hire every actor either who speaks German or who speaks Italian. I don’t know which.

[color=red]3) They hire every actor either with a good knowledge of German or with a good knowledge of Italian. I don’t know which.
[color=indigo]4) They hire every actor with either a good knowledge of German or a good knowledge of Italian. I don’t know which.

[color=red]5) They hire every actor with a good knowledge of German or with a good knowledge of Italian. I don’t know which.

[color=blue]6)They hire either every actor with a good knowledge of German or every actor with a good knowledge of Italian. I don’t know which.

(6) is clear, but do the others work?

Gratefully,
Navi.

The second sentence ‘I don’t know which’ makes everything strange and unclear in every case. None of them work with that.

Thank you very much, Beeesneees, for all your kind replies.

Are these acceptable:

[color=red]6) It is either every actor who speaks German or every actor who speaks Italian that they hire. I don’t know which.
[color=indigo]7) It is either every actor who speaks German that they hire or every actor who speaks Italian. I don’t know which.

[color=red]8) It is either stamps or coins that he collects. I don’t know which.
[color=indigo]9) It is either stamps that he collects or coins. I don’t know which.

Gratefully,
Navi.

Yes, they work, though they are a little over-complicated for normal use. This is what I would expect.

They either hire every actor who speaks German or every one who speaks French, but I don’t know which.
He collects either stamps or coins, but I don’t know which.