Eassy "Never, never give up" please post your comment I will be going

The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Life is of those people who work hard and hard to make their goals. There come many hurdles in middle of the way. But if there is will there is always a way out. Life is full of worries but how to over come this hurdles need to have a brave heart. I agree that Never, never give up. Try, try until you succeed”
I was in my school I always scored fewer grades this went till my fifth class. After that my mom and dad started worrying about me, she asked me to join many tutors for improvement in Math and English scores. I use to feel very bad and sad on the day when there use to be my report day in my school and was worried about my grades every year. But this year I real worked hard did my whole studies under my mom and dad guidance I use to ask my difficulties to my teachers and solve them. Again this time same report day came after my exams. I have started worrying again but, this time I scored high. I was not able to believe myself but I made it. Nothing is impossible but the think is we need to make it possible.
Hitler after many battles he fought, he was not succeeded. He was very sad and lost hope he went inside the cave and sat. He was sad, he saw a spider on the wall many times the spider use throw his sticky thread up on the ceiling and was not able to reach up but, spider was striving hard to reach there. He tried several times, 100 times. He was also tired but, once again he got up and started doing the same. At last he got up and reached there where he wanted. Hitler also took inspiration and got up once again.
To sum up, never lose hopes. For every think there is a way out.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social sciences class (2)

Give some comment. I will be going for TOEFL exam soon.

Good afternoon Meghagan, this essay is really not good enough for an exam level.
You certainly have a good idea of vocabulary, but your sentence structure is wild and without control.

I have to leave now, but when I return ( about six o’clock) I will do my best to edit it for you. Perhaps then you will get a better idea of sentence structure, which appears to be your greatest weakness.

Kitos.

The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and TO never stop working TOWARD your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Life is A TRIAL FOR those people who work hard and TRY to ATTAIN their goals.
Many hurdles STAND IN THEIR way, but if THEY SEEK IT there is always a way out. Life is full of worries, but to (overcome- one word) thESE hurdles THEY need to have a brave heart.
I agree with "Never, never give up. Try, try until you succeed.”

WHEN I was in school I always scored LOW grades UNTIL I ENTERED my fifth class. After that my mom and dad started worrying about me.
She asked me to join many tutors for MY improvement in MathS and English.
I useD to feel very bad and sad on my report day in my school, and I was ALWAYS worried about my grades every year.
But this year I worked REALLY hard AND did my whole studies under my mom and dad’S guidance.
I use to ask my QUESTIONS to my teachers and THEY HELPED ME TO solve them. ONCE AGAIN report day came after my exams. I HAD started worrying again but this time I scored high.
I was not able to believe IT myself, but I made it.
Nothing is impossible, but the thinG is we need to make it possible.

AS AN EXAMPLE; Hitler after FIGHTING many battles was not succeSSFUL.
He was very sad and lost hope. He went INTO A cave and sat DOWN.

He was sad, AND HE WATCHED a spider CLIMBING UP the wall.
Many times the spider THREW his sticky thread up TOWARD the ceiling BUT IT was NEVER able to reach IT, but spider KEPT ON striving hard to reach the CEILING.

He tried several times, 100 times. He was also tired but, once again he got up and started doing the same THING YET AGAIN.
EVENTUALLY HE SUCCEEDED and reached where he wanted.
Hitler also took THIS FEAT AS AN inspiration and got up once again TO CONTINUE WITH HIS EFFORTS TO WIN THE WAR.

To sum up, never lose hope. For everyTHING there is a way.

There you go my friend. Some improvement I hope.

Kitos.

Good Afternoon Kitosdad, Thank for let me know my weakness. I just wanted to know it. Please tell me, how can I improve my sentence structure. What should I do for it?

You must read, read, read. Note the structure of the sentences. Take particular note of not only what is being written, but the manner in which it is being written.

Unfortunately you have joined us a little too late in your studying. However, by reading the many essays that have already been written, you may get some good pointers to help you solve your problems.

Look for the essays written by Hardworker. She has a good command of vocabulary and an excellent grasp of sentence structure.

Good luck my friend.

Kitos.