Dragons are more than mystical creatures of fantasy of Lord

Hi everybody, Help me please to complete the text and correct as well the wrong word. I face the difficulties in doing it. Thanks in advance.

id.netlog.com/go/explore/videos/ … =id-480227

Dragons are more than mystical creatures of fantasy of Lord.
They are in fact very weird and very deadly. Meet the Komodo dragon, the largest living lizard in the world and certainly one of the deadliest. This powerful reptile dominate the dry volcanic island of central Indonesia including its name sake the island of Komodo.
Growing of a ten feet in length and 350 pounds they hunt deer, pig, wild horses, water buffalo, anything and everything they can offer power.
The Komodo is an opportunistic counter. Using camouflage and surprise to trap its prey. Rather than stalking, he lies in weight for its victim on tall grass unmoving and unnotice. And vanish strike moving at lightning speed attacking with brutal efficiency. A Komodo depends on its power for sense of smell for hunting. Dragon has long _____ tongue out to capture air bone _____ molecule. It can smell the aroma of meat as far as 2,5 miles away. If the victim is large, the reptile attack its leg first to knock down its prey. Their long claws digging into the body, it then rip the ¬____ with the target quickly bleeding to death. The Komodo’s powerful jar has over 60 teeth up to an inch long _____ just like those circular saw. They tear to flash, teeth, claws _____ and bone. The Komodo devours everything virtually nothing is left.
If the crashing bite of the Komodo doesn’t kill, it’s poison soon will, the mouth of the Komodo contain over 50 strain virulent bacteria, a single bite will cause blood poisoning. The victim will be death within a week. This mighty predators have been known to down ___ a water buffalo weigh more than 13 hundred pounds. Even other Komodos aren’t safe from their virulent, young dragon make up as much as a tenth of the adult dragon diet. To avoid being eaten, young Komodos _____to master scent and live in trees staying out of reach cannibalistic elders. As fears some of these the predators are, they are nomads for even greater opponent, man. Only a few thousands of this compelling creatures remain in the wild, do the pouching lost of prey and lost of habitat. The Komodo dragon due remain or reminder of the nature _____ of power. A power that evolves over one hundred million years. Making the Komodo dragon the largest to the lizard and effects predator. Whether hunting alone or in group attacking prey or each other, the Komodo has survived on seven skill and it’s proved that the dragon do exist and that their bite is far worse than a bark.

[size=75]Source: Animal planet[/size]

Hi, I’m confused about that link. Are we supposed to watch some video and then help you transcribe it? If so, then I have to say that I can’t get to it.

Anyway, as far as I am able to tell, there are lots of mistakes in your text (mistakes in brackets; my suggestions in all caps):

[color=red]*I wasn’t sure how to fix this one:

– I guess another way of doing it could be:
The dragon flicks its long, forked tongue out to capture airborne molecules.

Of course, there are also punctuation problems; I trust you will be able to figure those out on your own.

P.S. I believe there are a few more mistakes left.

First of all, I’d like to be grateful so much for your help Cristina as I’m waiting for a help.
Yes, you have to watch the video first to complete the text. Actually, this video has no script at all, I listened to it and wrote the script. But some of the words I don’t know what the speaker says. I also believe the words that I managed to get is still chaotic. So that’s why I really need a help from friends, moderators or native speakers.
I tried to copy directly the URL from youtube but it didn’t work. I tried to show it via blog it didn’t work too. It has license. The site won’t be embedded. I have no idea how to do it anymore. Then, I uploaded it via netlog. But the problem is maybe the helpers get difficulties in watching the video cause have to sign in first.
Any idea how to show the video then?

No, other than what you have already tried, I don’t have any ideas.

Still, you say this video is on youtube? Well then, doesn’t it have a name? I might be able to find it on there.

Never mind, Risna – found it! And it was only the second video I tried – can you believe such luck?! :-)))))

Here is the link to the video: youtu.be/sPfs7_ByCSE ; and here is my transcription of the video:

Dragons are more than mystical creatures of fantasy allure[color=red]*.
They are in fact very real and very deadly. Meet the Komodo dragon, the largest living lizard in the world and certainly one of the deadliest. This powerful reptile dominates the dry volcanic island of central Indonesia, including its name sake the island of Komodo.
Growing over ten feet in length and 350 pounds, they hunt deer, pigs, wild horses, water buffalo, anything and everything they can overpower.
The Komodo is an opportunistic hunter, using camouflage and surprise to trap its prey. Rather than stalking, it lies in wait for its victims on tall grass unmoving and unnoticed. And then it strikes, moving with the lightning speed, attacking with brutal efficiency. A Komodo depends on its powerful sense of smell for hunting. Darting its long, forked tongue out to capture airborne scent molecules, it can smell the aroma of meat as far as 2,5 miles away. If the victim is large, the reptile tackles the legs first to knock down its prey. Their long claws digging into the body, it then rips at the belly with the target quickly bleeding to death. The Komodo’s powerful jaw has over 60 teeth up to an inch long, with serrated, jagged edges like those of a circular saw, they tear through flesh, teeth, claws, hooves and bone. The Komodo devours everything: virtually nothing is left.
If the crushing bite of the Komodo doesn’t kill, its poison soon will. The mouth of the Komodo contains over 50 strains of virulent bacteria – a single bite will cause blood poisoning. The victim will be dead within the week. These mighty predators have been known to down adult water buffaloes weighing more than 13 hundred pounds. Even other Komodos aren’t safe from their violence: young dragons make up as much as a tenth of the adult dragons diet. To avoid being eaten, young Komodos roll in excrement to mask their scent and live in trees staying out of reach of their cannibalistic elders. As fearful as some of these predators are, they are no match for an even greater opponent: man. Only a few thousands of these compelling creatures remain in the wild, due to poaching, loss of prey and loss of habitat. The Komodo dragons do remain a reminder of nature’s brutal power. A power that’s evolved over one hundred million years, making the Komodo dragon the largest of the lizards, an apex predator. Whether hunting alone or in groups, attacking prey or each other, the Komodo has survived on savage skills and it’s proof that dragons do exist and that their bite is far worse than their bark.

[color=red]* I am uncertain about the bit in Italics.

Erm… I must say one thing now: some disgusting creature you’ve got there! :slight_smile:

Hi Cristina,

Nicely transcribed! :slight_smile:
The bit in italics should be “Dragons are more than mystical creatures of fantasy and lore.”

Hi Bev,

Ah, mystery solved!

Thank you!

There are a few other changes to the transcript here. I’m also not sure about the phrase ‘an apex predator’ but I don’t see what else it could be.

Meet the Komodo dragon, the largest living lizard in the world and certainly one of the deadliest. This powerful reptile dominates the dry volcanic island of central Indonesia, including its name sake the island of Komodo.
Growing over ten feet in length and 350 pounds, they hunt deer, pigs, wild horses, water buffalo, anything and everything they can overpower.
The Komodo is an opportunistic hunter, using camouflage and surprise to trap its prey. Rather than stalking, he lies in wait for its victims in tall grass unmoving and unnoticed. And then it strikes, moving with the lightning speed, attacking with brutal efficiency. A Komodo depends on its powerful sense of smell for hunting. Darting its long, forked tongue out to capture airborne scent molecules, it can smell the aroma of meat as far as two and a half miles away. If the victim is large, the reptile tackles the legs first to knock down its prey, their long claws digging into the body. It then rips at the belly with the target quickly bleeding to death. The Komodo’s powerful jaw has over 60 teeth up to an inch long, with serrated, jagged edges like those of a circular saw, they tear through flesh, teeth, claws, hooves and bones. The Komodo devours everything: virtually nothing is left.
If the crushing bite of the Komodo doesn’t kill, its poison soon will. The mouth of the Komodo contains over 50 strains of virulent bacteria – a single bite will cause blood poisoning. The victim will be dead within the week. These mighty predators have been known to down adult water buffalo weighing more than 13 hundred pounds. Even other Komodos aren’t safe from their violence: young dragons make up as much as a tenth of the adult dragons diet. To avoid being eaten, young Komodos roll in excrement to mask their scent and live in trees staying out of reach of their cannibalistic elders. As fearsome as these predators are, they are no match for an even greater opponent: man. Only a few thousand of these compelling creatures remain in the wild, due to poaching, loss of prey and loss of habitat. The Komodo dragons that do remain are a reminder of nature’s brutal power. A power that’s evolved over one hundred million years, making the Komodo dragon the largest of the lizards, an apex predator. Whether hunting alone or in groups, attacking prey or each other, the Komodo has survived on savage skills and it’s proof that dragons do exist and that their bite is far worse than their bark.

Ahh… Eventually… Relief… I’m so glad to read it. Again, thank you sooo much, Cristina and Mr Bev.
Love you both… :slight_smile: