Dr Collins PCAT 2011

I am selling a Dr. Collins 2011 with recent updates

This study guide is the same as the one sold on the Dr. Collins test and has the following:
Chemistry
Biology
Reading
Quantitative
Verbal

all sections include study guide, answer key, and practice tests

Before I took the Dr Collins PCAT I got a 45 on my composite (32 chemistry) January 2011 PCAT. After purchasing the Dr Collins I got a 98 composite (99 chemistry) on the July 2011 PCAT

there are no scratches, highlights, pen/pencil marks and the package is in perfect condition.

I will include shipping confirmation and tracking number on the package free of charge.

my asking price is $100

let me know if you have any questions. will reply very quickly.

Do you still have Dr. Collins stuff with you? I am intersted in buying. Please let me know soon!!!

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes I still have the 2011 Dr Collins most recent edition. if you are interested, please let me know. if you would like to see some pictures of the Dr Collins PCAT I can take some and send it to you as well. I hope to hear from you soon.

Is the material still up for sale?

Just want to make sure do you have PCAT materials for every subjects? Please let me know soon. Thanks.

Hello,
Are you still selling this because I would be interested in buying asap.

I am interested. email me: msackor@umes.edu

is it still for sale? everything included? if so please email me at rebekahjhlee@yahoo.com