Guide is exactly the same as this (Like new condition) —>

Biology Section: 9 practice tests, and review
Essay Section: Essay letter, pcat format directions
Reading Section: A tip paper, and 6 practice test
Verbal Section: 2 analogy/vocab list, and 8 practice test
Chemistry Section: An extensive review, 11 practice test
Quantitative Section: Review, 7 practice test
Extra evelope: 3 2011 updates

Will also include USPS priority shipping with tracking delivery confirmation. I will also cover it all for $80.00. Accepting paypal or if you live in state i can meet up as well. My email is saintsgoldnblack@hotmail.com.

hey i am interested in buying this package call me @ 9547562349 or email me at at605@nova.edu

Hey, i try to sent you the emails and posted my phone number yet no reply… my email is cheema_85@hhotmail.com and my ph # is 9547562349…i am willing to buy the package from you … I dnt know how the process work so please explain tht to me as well

For your own safety, please use the Private Message system for exchanging personal information. (On the right of one of their messages in a forum, click on the name of the person you wish to send a message to, so that you can see their profile. Look for ‘Contact…’ and underneath it you will see a button marked ‘pm’. This allows you to send them a private message. When they reply you will see the ‘You have no messages’ menu near the top of the webpage indicate ‘You have 1 new message’.)

Hey I’m interested in buying if its still in sale. Thanks