Double takes, Goody Two-shoes path, etc.

I have a few questions below. Could you help me with them?

A) Suppose there are an exquisite couple. They are both beautiful, but one garners more stares and double takes than the other does.

1)What does “double takes” mean in the sentence?

B) Quote from a novel: One-night stands are for girls in their twenties. Not that I would know. I have followed an orderly, Goody Two-shoes path with no deviations.

1. Not that I would know. / I imagine that it means something like “I’m not sure,
    though.” or “I say this but not from my experience.” Is my understanding
    correct?
    Incidentally, I found a similar phrase in my dictionary, that is, “I wouldn’t
    know.” What’s the difference between the two phrases?

2. Goody Two-shoes path / This expression seems to refer to a steady way of
    life, but I’m not sure. Since “Goody” begins in a capital letter, is it a proper
    name of a shoe maker?

Thank you.

thefreedictionary.com/double+take
It’s an act of looking twice at what you just saw in amazement/surprise, because it is extremely amazing/shocking/unusual.

I assume this is a dialog:

Speaker A: One-night stands are for girls in their twenties.
Speaker B: Not that I would know. I have followed an orderly, Goody Two-shoes path with no deviations.

Not that I would know = I wouldn’t know = I don’t have experience in this, I haven’t had a night stand in my life to judge whether they are good or not.

A goody-two shoes is a upright person, who does only good deeds, sticks to what is proper (even to the point of being annoying).
It has nothing to do with shoe makers, it’s just an idiom.

I think (repeat: think) that “a goody two-shoes” is considered (at least in the United States) to be a very old idiom. I doubt that many younger people know what it means. I also think that it is (was) usually used in a negative way.

Tom: Don’t tell any secrets to Mona.
George: Why?
Tom: She’s a goody two-shoes.
George: What do you mean?
Tom: She will run to your parents and tell them all about the bad things that you did.
George: Yes, you’re right. The other day she was angry with me.
Tom: Why?
George: Because the other day a cashier accidentally gave me one penny too much, and I kept it. Mona told me that
I should have returned the penny.
Tom: I told you she was a goody two-shoes, didn’t I?