Double Jeopardy?

Dear Learners,

You may or may not know the wore double jeopardy.

We sometimes have double jeopardy in our life.

But we must go on? We know how to cry and how to smile.

kind regards.

***Double jeopardy is a procedural defence that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal or conviction. In common law countries, a defendant may enter a peremptory plea of autrefois acquit or autrefois convict (autrefois means “previously” in French), meaning the defendant has been acquitted or convicted of the same offence.[1]

If this issue is raised, evidence will be placed before the court, which will normally rule as a preliminary matter whether the plea is substantiated, and if it so finds, the projected trial will be prevented from proceeding. In many countries, the guarantee against being “twice put in jeopardy” is a constitutional right; these include Mexico and the United States.***

Please read wore>word. Thanks.

Hello Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

How are you?

It is not too difficult to log in and than edit your message using the button “edit” in the upper right corner of your message. I used to send messages with excuses too but now I don’t have to send any additional messages for correcting my previous ones.

Best regards,
Yuri

Dear Mr. Yuri,

I’m good. I hope you’re fine as well.
Thank you for your kind advice. I’ll do so.

I hope you’re having beautiful summer up there. Great.
We now have scorching hot season.

kind regards.

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

Summer days are far away from us yet. Snow has already thawed but there are some patches of it in the shadows of houses, sheds and fences. The mountains are covered with snow yet for it is a little bit colder there. But open places are free from snow and people are trying to set fires on their meadows covered with dry grass of previous year. It is considered that setting fires on the meadows is good for new grass but it is bad for the nearest forests. Sometimes fires spread into the forests and they damage them but people think that green grass is more important than green forests. It is almost imposible to establish the guilt of meadows’ owners for sometimes fires occur spontaneously due to the fact that the sun radiation here is very intensive in spring.

As for double jeopardy, it is completely excluded from Russian legal system:)

Take care,
Yuri

Dear Mr. Yuri.

Still, your place is a nicer place to me.

***but people think that green grass is more important than green forests.

I don’t know why god mercifully puts some mad thinking in our heads. Maybe he wants us learn from suffering.

kind regards.

That is sad indeed.
Double jeoparty is a lynchpin of any just justice system.
Without it the state prosecutor (the DA’s office) can take multiple stabs at you, until they succeed in putting you away for good.
Hehehe.

Then it should be Just Ice?

kind regards.

Oh your pun’s very nice:)

Dear Mr. Yuri,

I don’t know. I can find the word 'Justice only in the dictionary. lol.

kind regards.

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

Did you see that we both are a little bit of a poet:)?

Then it should be Just Ice,
Oh your pun’s very nice.

Let us co-operate. Next line is yours:)

Yuri

How about…

'Judges shouldn’t throw the dice, but cut their price and sleep less with their wives? Hehe

kind regards,

P.S- Don’t let Claudia see our lines. She’d copy them. Shh…

Dear Mr. Yuri,

Mind you though, you could lower your IQ to level with me.

kind regards.

Wonderful!

Why d’ they widely open eyes,
When they deal with low price?

Now your turn

Jesus Christ should know what it might?

kind regards.

Mr. Yuri,

You still have to come down a bit more. I’m afraid.

kind regards.

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

There were no even the slightest intention to scare you. Am I to change my photo in order not to look so scary?

Best wishes,
Yuri (the second kindest person in the world)

Dear Mr. Yuri,

I mean in our poem making. I can’t even write properly yet?

You are a nice looking man. You can be a more handsome Mr. Putin in an Armani.

kind regards.

Dear Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

I think we are going to write our poem next time. The best things are always going ahead.

As for Armani, I’ll think your tip over. Surely I will sent you such a photo but it will be possible only in two or three years (if things will go on as they are going at the moment). The thing is that I am not able to steal anything (though there is still no double jeopardy in Russia and I cannot be accused of stealing trouses and a jacket separately).

Take care,
Yuri

Dear Mr. Yuri,

Don’t torture me anymore by asking me to write that poem things.
Armani? I only know that he’s gone. But I have a knock-off French one. Still costed me a fortune. Once in a lifetime, ok?

Why don’t you post your photo in KGB uniform? ( just a joke )

kind regards.