doing work by hand or machine, which is better?

Along with the burgeoning of modern technology development, one has been provided with a large number of avenues to do their work. Faced with such situation, which do you prefer is such an issue that merits a further consideration. From my perspective, I would prone to choose to work by machine because of its convenience, swiftness and variety.

In the first place, no one would deny the fact that human beings are kind of animals that dislike a troublesome issues. Because we want to deal with one job using the less time and energy but achieve our boss’s acquirement to the beat at the same time. Hence it is machine that can bring us such a win-win strategy. That is the most consequential reason that I need to take into account in doing my work. And that is why I would choose doing my work by machine without doubt.

Further more, it is really slow when I tackle with something crucial by hand. Supposing that you are in an emergency, you are asked to finish your job within a limited time, which way would you like to select? The answer is absolute. Thanks to machines, one can accomplish his work with little effort but to a high quality. Nobody would never choose such a easy approach to working.

And also, we can only utilize our labor force by ways of doing work by hand, but a variety of tools that we can choose from when we doing our work by machine. So its superiority is obvious–that is if one approach is not available at now, we can turn to another for help. Thus it is more efficient in doing our jobs and also create higher productivity.

So with the analysis above, we can safely come to a conclusion that it is more advantageous, more immediate/instant and more productive way of doing our burdensome work during our daily life no matter in our company or at home.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which characteristic of Ireland does the professor utilize in his lecture?

Along with the burgeoning of modern technologICAL development, one has been provided with a large number of avenues to do their work. Faced with such A situation, DECIDING which do you prefer is such an issue that IT merits a further consideration. From my perspective, I would /prone/OPT/ to choose to work by machine because of its convenience, swiftness and variety.

In the first place, no one would deny the fact that human beings are kind of animals that dislike aNY troublesome issues(,) because we want to deal with one job using the less time and energy(,) but achieve our boss’s REquirement to the beat(?) at the same time. Hence it is machineS that can bring us such a win-win strategy. That is the most consequential reason that I need to take into account in doing my work(,) and that is why I would choose doing my work by machine(,) without ANY doubt.

Furthermore, it is really slow when I tackle with something crucial by hand. Supposing that you are in an emergency, you are asked to finish your job within a limited time, which way would you like to select? The answer is absolute. Thanks to machines, one can accomplish his work with little effort but to a high quality. Nobody would never choose such a easy approach to working.

And also, we can only utilize our labor force by ways of doing work by hand, but a variety of tools that we can choose from when we doing our work by machine.
So its THE MACHINE’S superiority is obvious–that is if one approach is not available at now, we can turn to another for help. Thus it is more efficient in doing our jobs and also createS higher productivity.(This is not clear. What do you mean?)

So with the analysis above, we can safely come to a conclusion that it is more advantageous THAT USING A MACHINE IS; more immediate/instant andA more productive way of doing our burdensome work during our daily life(,) no matter WHETHER in our company or at home.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not very good Mangguozu. It is not sufficient that YOU know what you mean … the reader must know too.

Kitos. 7/10

I think Mang is trying to prove the swiftness of the machine in contrast with the manual work done by human beings. According to him, if we do some task by our hands, it takes a lot of time depending upon the nature of work. Meanwhile when we do same thing with the help of machine, it saves our time. Similarly, when we make something with our hands, we can’t produce a variety of things in the long run. Whereas doing the same task with a machine, we can use different tools and techniques to produce lots of new kinds of same product.