Does a zoo have no useful purpose?

Among countries all over the world, visiting zoos seems a quite common leisure activity for families on holidays. However, some experts claim that zoos are definitely not useful in this society. In my opinion, I believe it has many useful aspects and my explanations will be discussed as follows.

Firstly, zoos are excellent facilities for us to realize wildlife deeply. To be honest, almost of the knowledge of animals, except for domestic livestock, we know are from books, classes, or Discovery or Animal and Planet channels. In addition, we often learn how they look, what they eat, and where they live on books, but seldom have more opportunities to see or touch them in person. What’s worse, maybe those wildlife’s expressions and appearances we have are only coming from textbooks or children’s books. Therefore, if there is a zoo in our cities, I believe it is a great opportunity for us to absorb any first-hand information books cannot teach us.

Secondly, zoos are extremely suited for parents taking their children to, for parents can not only teach them about all kinds of wildlife in the world, but also facilitate the parent-child relationship. Now, it is common that we have weekend holidays, and hence, we can utilize this precious time to teach children personally what life styles these animals have. As far as I am concerned, I think zoos must make excited all day long and will leave an unforgettable experience for them.

Thirdly, it sometimes happens that a few animals are smuggled and they need to take care. Or we find that an injured sea turtle or dolphin is lying on the beach, and they need to be cured immediately. Nevertheless, we absolutely cannot let them just wait to die, and therefore, zoos are great places for them to be settled temporarily until they get recovery. Hence, zoos sometimes can be used an emergency animals medical hospital.

To sum up, zoos can let us have a further way to learn and realize those wildlife we cannot see them easily. Then, zoos are great places for whole family to spend a meaning holiday. And most of importantly, zoos can be a medical institution for any injured animals. Hence, I believe zoos definitely have a great useful and helpful purpose.

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation probably take place?

Among countries all over the world, visiting zoos seems a quite common leisure activity for families on holidays. However, some experts claim that zoos are definitely not useful in this society. In my opinion, I believe it has many useful aspects and my explanations will be discussed as follows.

Firstly, zoos are excellent facilities PLACES for us to realize OBSERVE wildlife deeply. To be honest, almost ALL of the knowledge of animals, except for domestic livestock, we know COMES from books, classes, or Discovery or Animal and Planet channels.
In addition, we often learn how they look, what they eat, and where they live IN books, but seldom have more opportunities to see or touch them in person.
What’s worse, maybe those wildlife’s expressions and appearances we have are only coming from textbooks or children’s books.
Therefore, if there is a zoo in our CITY, (IF THERE ARE ZOOS IN OUR CITIES) I believe it is a great opportunity for us to absorb any first-hand information THAT books cannot teach us.

Secondly, zoos are extremely suitABLE for parents taking their children to, for parents b[/b] only teach them about all kinds of wildlife in the world, but also facilitate the parent-child relationship. Now, i It is common that we have weekend holidays, and hence, we can utilize this precious time to teach children personally what life styles these animals have. As far as I am concerned, I think zoos must make FOR AN excitING all day long FAMILY DAY OUT, and will leave an unforgettable experience for them IN THE MINDS OF THE CHILDREN.

Thirdly, it sometimes happens that a few animals are smuggled and they need to take care. Or we find that an injured sea turtle or dolphin is lying on the beach, and IT they needS to be cured immediately. Nevertheless, w We absolutely cannot let them just wait to die, and therefore, zoos are great places for them to be settled temporarily until they get recover. Hence, zoos can be used AS an emergency animal medical hospital.

To sum up, zoos ALLOW US let us SEE THOSE ANIMALS THAT WE COULD NOT NORMALLY SEE.have a further way to learn and realize those wildlife we cannot see them easily. Then,
Zoos are great places WHERE THE whole family CAN spend a meaningFUL holiday. And m Most importantly, zoos can be a medical institution for any injured animals. Hence, I believe zoos definitely have SERVE a great REALLY useful and helpful purpose.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A little confusing. Don’t concentrate of vocabulary so much, concentrate on writing an easily understood essay.

Kitos. 7/10