Do your best in the TOEIC test.

Hello Forum,

It has been a while since my last visit, so I thought I would update you.

OnlineEnglish has had so many wonderful students from all over the world. We have managed to maintain a student success rate of over 95%, that means 9 out of every 10 students have managed to get the score they needed in both the TOEIC Listening and Reading and the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.

If you don’t know us, OnlineEnglish onlineenglish.eu] offers preparation courses for both the TOEIC listening and reading and the TOEIC speaking and writing tests, written by the authorized TOEIC test administrators and qualified English language teachers of a language school and official TOEIC test center. We work daily with the TOEIC test in classes and companies, as well as administer TOEIC test sittings.

OnlineEnglish is a classroom online for students, who don’t want to leave their TOEIC success to chance. Our courses include exercises, practices tests, focused skill exercises, test simulations, tips and advice and English grammar, tense and vocabulary plus much more for both the TOEIC listening and reading and the TOEIC speaking and writing tests. There are over 1000 different test simulations for both TOEIC tests and 1000’s more exercises.

The OnlineEnglish courses will show you your strengths and weaknesses, the TOEIC listening and reading course will give you an estimate of your TOEIC score level. The Interactive Training Coach will guide your training by analysing your skills and giving you only the exercises you need to do, so you will never feel lost!

OnlineEnglish is for all students and every student has their own personal teacher to call upon when they need extra help and guidance.

Our 95% success rate proves that we care! Come and visit us and don’t leave your success in the TOEIC test to only chance.

Rob
http://www.onlineenglish.eu

This is a good advise.

This is good advice.