Do you want to be an immortal?

Do you want to be an immortal?

Me? no, no , no, never.

I just want to live until 60 with a healthy body and a sound mind and move on to next life.

Next 7 years is just enough. What if I die before 60? No problem, I’m done and I’ve done things mostly positively. I’m all ready to go. Cool.

kind regards.

Hi Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

Really? Have you prepared a will?
How do you dispose your assets? Will you donate some to ETN?

Justin

Dear Mr. Justin,

We don’t even write wills. We are really strange race. We don’t care much for these things. Especially when we’re getting old.
I don’t want it to be so heavy. We are more spiritual beings. It’s nice to have less sins? Still I find we, Burmese become more and more stupid these days. lol. So I must be a little , what can I say?, wiser.

P.S- We don’t write our wills, so sons and daughters and relatives fight each other when the rich man’s gone. But the thing only goes to who deserves it. That’s the way we learn things of life. That we believe. Nobody carries one cent to heaven or hell.

Thank you.

my kindest regards to you.

Kyaw.

Oh, donation to the ETN. I’ll send a cheque on time. Thank you very much for reminding me. You’re a saint.

Hi Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin,

I am anything but a saint! I have never donated my money to ETN, how can I ask you to do so. Please don’t take it to heart, otherwise your family may blame me.

It happens all the time and everywhere, even though there are so-called wills. Maybe your people are wise enough to know that wills are sometimes the most useless things for themselves and their families.

Justin

Wait until you are sixty … you will find you have lots of things you have not yet done.

Kitos.

Dear Kitosdad.

Yes, I agree. I haven’t done lots of good things until now as well. But it’s involved a lot things beyond my poor capacity. So I will leave them to the gods’ safe hands. The creators have more responsibilities than me, the mere homo sapein?

Thank you.

kind regards.

Dear Kyaw! I see you are really very talented man. You should make use of it and gather all your funny stories you sent to us . Then edit it as a bestseller. Some money from it you can send to our school and to the charity. Having done it you should live long years, making people happy and amused .

Alicja:))

My dearest Alicja,

If you see the world with the eyes of 5 the world is always beautiful. And it’s never changed.

Love you.

Kyaw.

I’d tried to be immortal. Somebody should try it, so I’m ready to sacrifice myself for this.
I believe that before arguing against something you should try it or let others try it and wait what they’ll say.
There is large space for imagination. What will you be after a thousand years of immortality? After million years? Will you be the same human? Or will you evolve to something like stone, star, unbodied mind?
The humanity itself is kind of immortal one. Instead of giving immortality to a single man the nature decided to give it to the humanity. Aren’t there reasons for that?

Dear Kyaw! How nice to hear such a warm words. Thank you very much.

By the way, what means " If you see the world with the eyes of 5"?, I must be very stupid, but I couldn’t catch it.

Alicja :slight_smile:

Dear Alicja.

I mean if you see the world as a 5 years old girl sees.

The world itself hasn’t changed much environmentally. But we change our views on the world as we wish, in accordance with our very personal feelings, needs and wants.

The sun still rises in the east and sets in the west, for millions of years? Since your a 5 years old girl, in your case.

Have fun!

It is good to be immortal, before death.

Unless you’d die so many times in a mere life.

kind regards.

Dear Kyaw! Thank you for the explanation! It certainly would be obvious for everyone-but not for me. My heavy brain terrifies me. And, 5 years old girl would be brighter as me- now. I remember me at 5- what the unbearably inquisitive child I was. My teachers hated me for it. The sad thing is, that people,- when they ageing-, instead of to be more and more clever, are going into reverse. I only can hope that in my case- it is temporarily. Go on with your funny texts-I love it!

Alicja:))