do you think, fast food restaurants are baneficial for society?

Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion, micro waves and fast food restaurants have more beneficial for people. Today a lot of restaurants could provide their services for society in distinct purposes. Those services were utilized by most of the people for their needs. I support restaurants and microwaves by various advantages.

Nowadays, people do not have much time for cooking because various reasons such as studying, working a lot of time. This is the best option for who do not have sufficient time for cooking. Also restaurants can provide different types food with in limited time, and it saves a lot of time. Furthermore, we can celebrate our birthdays and children birthdays and other parties in restaurants; due to this we can reduce stress as well as time.

The restaurants should provide their services with polite. For instance, if we want to visit various new places for that we must stay at hotels. While customers are staying at hotels, the management of the hotel should treat them very well. Further, the restaurants could provide employment opportunities for society either full time or part time jobs.So students can earn while they are studying.

On the other hand, some time it also has disadvantages. The main reason is, it could be arise health problems such as heart and obesity problems, while people depending more on restaurants. As well as they can not eat fresh food, it may cause health problems.

Finally, the micro wave technology and restaurants makes easier life of people and obtain more benefits from restaurants while limited usage. Eventually, people can enjoy a lot with these services. I think these services are not only useful for society, but it also helps government. Every year the restaurants could provide some economy for government in the form of taxes.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between an upperclassman and a freshman coed

Nowadays, with the invention of the microwave, and with the popularity of fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare than ever. Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion, micro waves and fast food restaurants ARE more beneficial for people. Today a lot of restaurants could provide their services TO society in distinct FORMS. Those services were utilized by most of the people for their needs. I support restaurants and microwaves FOR THEIR various advantages.

Nowadays, people do not have much time for cooking because OF various reasons such as studying, working a lot of THEtime.
This is the best option for who do not have sufficient time for cooking. Also restaurants can provide different types OF food within A limited time, and it saves a lot of time. Furthermore, we can celebrate our birthdays and children’S birthdays and other parties in restaurants; due to this we can reduce stress as well as time.

The restaurants should provide their services with politNESS. For instance, if we want to visit various new places we must stay at hotels. While customers are staying at hotels, the management of the hotel should treat them very well. Further, the restaurants could provide employment opportunities for society either full-time or part-time jobs. So students can earn while they are studying.

On the other hand, sometimeS it also has disadvantages. The main reason is, it could be DUE TO health problems such as heart and obesity problems, WITH people depending more on restaurants. As well as they cannot eat fresh food, it may cause health problems.

Finally, the micro-wave technology and restaurants makes easier lTHE LIVES of people and THEY obtain more benefits from restaurants. Eventually, people can enjoy a lot with these services. I think these services are not only useful for society, but it also helps THE government. Every year the restaurants could provide some economy for government in the form of taxes.

This wasn’t a good essay Kalyanisuresh. It was badly organised and your thoughts drifted everywhere except where they should have been … on this essay.

Kitos.

Thank you sir.
can you suggest me how to organize my essay?
I really don’t know how to develop my writing skills?
I will try my best for leaning English.
can you help me sir.

Good morning Kalyanisuresh, You should start by clearly stating your opinion on the subject of your topic. (Agree/disagree)

Then you should write two separate paragraphs, each explaining your reasons for doing so.

Finally comes the conclusion where you embrace both of your previous paragraphs in one short sentence.

Try to use real or fictitious examples.

1. I agree/disagree.

2. I agree because…

3. I disagree because…

Conclusion…

Hope you find this helpful. Good luck.

Kitos.