Do you support or oppose building of a new restaurant?

It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

The neighborhood is a very important thing that all the community needs to care about. For some people facilities built near their homes or communities can be disadvantageous and they oppose it, others however consider it a good opportunity and are positive about it. This essay will explore the several reasons why I support the building of a new restaurant near my home.
First, having a restaurant near me is always a good opportunity to find a place to eat at. Sometimes me and my familty would like to to eat outside but we may not have a restaurant near us. For instance, in my hometown, we did not have any restaurant, as it was a very small village, so we had to travel a considerable distance to another town in order to reach the nearest restaurant. So it would certainly be a very good opportunity to have a place to eat at near me.
Second, a restaurant near my apartment will be an excellent place to invite friends and relatives to. I am not good at cooking, so a restaurant near us will certainly help me to invite my friends for dinner in different situations. In addition, in my country, we have a lot of celebrations during the year, and people invite eachother for dinner at homes and restaurants. Therefore having a restaurant few steps away from home will surely come in hand one day.
Third, a restaurant will bring more income to my hometown. my hometown is a touristic site where people come to enjoy the nature and the different beautiful sights in it. A place where people can eat in will surely bring more tourists, especially if it is a unique restaurant with traditional dishes of the country.
In conclusion, some may disagree with me, but as far as I am concerned, I support the establishment of a new restaurant near my home for various reasons. Not only because I will have a location near me where i can eat at, but also because it is a good place where I can invite my friends and relatives to, and that it will bring more tourists to my town.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the professor ask to see the student?

Hi Lastt, I thought this one was very good. I could only find a few mistakes. Still, your vocabulary is a bit limited and having three body paragraphs would be ideal. But still, I would rate this a 4.5 out of 5.

Thanks again. This essay did have 3 body paragraphs. I would highly appreciate it if you could take a look at my integrated essay too. Thanks

Oh, you are correct. I am so sorry, I will try to be more careful in the future.