Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Today world became advanced and fast compared to earlier time. Nuclear family made person isolated and attached with more responsibilities. people are surrounding with various task to complete and eventually they end up completing few task with full attention. I completely agree with this because of work’s efficiency and quality of life. I will elaborate this further in an essay.

To begin with I must say that rather than focusing on many task, one should give more attention to the quality of work. As it helps to do a few task with perfection and eventually person could be a master of that work. Furthermore, one can easily share the right techniques to other as well. For example, when I was in a university, I surrounded with many task such as studying, projects, and houshold-work. As this was the first time, I was doing everything by my own, I got fumbled and I asked my elder sistter for solution. She adviced me to organize the task and to make a list in a decreasing order for various task based on its importance. Eventually, I found that I got more time for my study as I removed unnecessary task from my list and was just focused on few important things. I remembered carefully, that also reflected in my study as well. As my sister had gone through the same phase, she helped me to to priortize the things. So, I think doing few things with perfection help to increase the efficiency of the task.

Moreover, few task leads to quality life. As after completing few task, person could have some time for leisure or to fulfill a hobby. For quality of life, work-life balance should be there. In my earlier experience, I have noticed that, earlier I didnot get time but later after making a list, I could easily engaged myself with other leisure activity. At that time, I joined sports and became national level player. So, I strongly believe that by doing few things well provides me more time for other activity and eventually all of this help me to make quality in a life.

To conclude, I must say that few things with more attention help to do work efficiently and help to make quality life.

2 Likes

Today’s world has become advanced and fast compared to the past. The nuclear family has isolated people and given them more responsibilities. People are surrounded by various tasks to do and end up doing few tasks with full attention. I fully agree with this because work efficiency and quality of life suffer. I will explain this in more detail in an essay.

First of all, I must say that you should not focus on many tasks, but pay more attention to the quality of work. Because it helps to do a few tasks with perfection, and eventually you could be a master of this work. Besides, you can easily pass on the right techniques to others. For example, when I was in university, I was busy with many tasks such as study, projects and term papers. Since it was the first time I did everything by myself, I got confused and asked my elder sister for a solution. She advised me to organize the tasks and make a list where the different tasks were ordered by importance. Eventually, I found that I had more time for my studies because I crossed unnecessary tasks off my list and focused only on a few important things. I remembered clearly that this was reflected in my studies as well. Since my sister had gone through the same phase, she helped me prioritize things. So I think if you do few things with perfection, you can increase the efficiency of the task.

Besides, few tasks lead to more quality of life. After doing some tasks, you have some time for leisure or a hobby. To achieve quality of life, there should be a balance between work and personal life. In my previous experience, I found that I used to have no time, but later after I made a list, I could easily engage in other leisure activities. At that time, I played sports and became a national player. So I strongly believe that if I do few things well, I will have more time for other activities, and all this will eventually help me to improve my life.

To sum up, I must say that few things given more attention help to do the job efficiently and improve the quality of life.

1 Like